uniqs

WiMax
join:2003-07-12
Canada

WiMax to loyd

to loyd

Re: ikTel Networks - Niagara ISP

said by loyd:

Folks, I received email from Rob at tech support this morning that said,"We're sorry for the inconvenience. We were doing system maintenance. We will send out a mass mailing to all our customers to apologize again".

Hmmm ...., half day system maintenance during the day without warning I work from home and this would have been quite inconvenient if I did not have backup internet.

I also work from home and it was BEYOND inconvenient. I have two clients that are not happy with me because they could not call. One could not even email because her PC is sitting on my workbench. When Allan keeps doing the same things (4 outages in 6mo, all during the day and all because of maintenance and also refuses to communicate before during and after), he obviously is not learning. I learned years ago in a job that it's OK to make mistakes, when you make the same error the second time then there needs to be retraining, when you do it a third time, you are looking for another job. Customers CAN fire their suppliers.