how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

blh906

join:2011-10-02
Columbus, OH

WOW expansion

I am building a new house in North-East Columbus, Ohio. I checked the WOW website and it said that they did not service this area. When I went out to watch the progress of my house being built, I notice that there was a WOW broadband utility box next to an Insight Cable broadband box in every backyard in the complex. There are big WOW stickers on each and every broadband utility box out there. WOW told me that they no nothing about it. Anyway to get a definitive answer ? I really would like to stay with WOW. Thanks everyone.

WOW_Dan
Premium
join:2011-03-24
Naperville, IL
kudos:32

Can you send me a private message with the full address? I can try and investigate this a little further.

Matt7

join:2001-01-02
Columbus, OH
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·Insight Communic..

1 recommendation

reply to blh906

It's quite possible that since your house did not "exist" prior that WOW's accounting system has no address for it .. which would cause things like the online site to say "your house is not serviced" ...

Usually if your within the reach of a node/amp they can service you in most cases .. Just a matter of your address being built into their database

[I am sure WOW Dan here can help look into that for you] to see if your serviceable via the WOW system in your area.