how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Cincy Fusion

@myvzw.com
reply to firepong

Re: [General] Home Fusion install scheduled

I have had a very unreliable experience with Home Fusion since it was installed at our house near Hamilton, OH this past July. It seems to be losing signal more frequently now, so I demanded that Verizon come out and move it. They want $150 to pay an installer to do so. . .

It is very fast when it is working, but it is pricey and not worth the investment when it stops working. Our other 4G phones work inside the house when the Super Sh*t Bucket isn't. I even borrowed a demo 4G mobile HotSpot to test when the Bucket lost signal, and the HotSpot kept on working INSIDE the house.

Please advise me on the best way to test for signal strength at other locations around our house.

I will NOT pay an third party installer $150 to walk around my house with a cell phone app and attempt to find the easiest location to install (that uses the least amount of cable).

I am comfortable on ladders, so I plan on testing signal at multiple locations around the second story of our house.

Thanks for your help, and beware of the lack of support that Verizon offers. Once your trial is up, you're on your own.

-Frustrated Cincinnati Fusion Owner

verizonlteda

@myvzw.com

You don't have to pay$150 for installer come out just pay monthly 6.99 common sense on a hone connection. then you get free truck rolls.

firepong

join:2006-08-08
Bay, AR

said by verizonlteda :

You don't have to pay$150 for installer come out just pay monthly 6.99 common sense on a hone connection. then you get free truck rolls.

Yeah, after I read how much it was going to cost for Home Calls if anything ever happened in the Owner's manual while the tech was out here setting up, it made my mind up. I wasn't going to take the risk of something going wrong and pay that much more when it's only $7 extra on my bill every month. Remind you, this warranty is only valid within the first 30 days of install and you cannot get it after that, so I think the above owner is screwed on that matter.

What I wish is that they made it required on the Warranty instead of optional. If I hadn't have been reading the book, I probably would not have noticed it.