PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to f0rtys3ven

Premium Member

to f0rtys3ven

Re: [game] Mini crazy game - The Circus Freak Edition

Yeah, I definitely felt like it was a fake claim. I never heard of the alien abduction role before, or I would have identified you as the vanilla doc.

That and Arch was sure you were mafia.

I was beginning to think Arch was the last mafia and convinced PM to shoot Jobbie and then he voted to lynch the others so he could ride free to the end with a BSfest.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

I thought Arch was the last mafia too, KrisN. The Protus shoot limping Jobbie move sounded very much like him.

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
join:2001-10-03
Your Mom

Prevailer

Premium Member

Shooting jobbie was jobbies own idea. He wanted me to do it at L3, IIRC. I waited to L2 to see if somethign else would grab town attention.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

It was a damn good play.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster

Premium Member

It also made me say WTF for a moment and I had to go look at the player roles just to make sure I'm not mixing something up. Then it hit me, it was a damn good play.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie to Prevailer

Premium Member

to Prevailer
said by Prevailer:

Shooting jobbie was jobbies own idea. He wanted me to do it at L3, IIRC. I waited to L2 to see if somethign else would grab town attention.

We had our power roles Rook(roleblocker) and tmo MIA for the whole game, we had to go after Rook for inactivity and the idea behind the shooting was to clear Protus and switch the night kills between him and tmo but he never showed up as you can see at the end of the game.

So it was Protus and myself against the whole town, and after I killed the cop and Dunga I was useless as GF.

GG town.