Premium Member
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY

Rook008 to jabarnut

Premium Member

to jabarnut

Re: [NFL] Week 4 Games Discussion

said by jabarnut:

Oh, by the way Rook. Did you hear about the horrendous call at the end of the Packers-Seahawks game?
Maybe the Refs will help us out a little in this game.

ha...ha....

I don't think the Niners at Jets is going to be a very good game for Jets fans. We're going to need a lot of ref help in that one. Maybe Holmes can continue to draw PI calls?

Giants at Eagles on Sunday night should be pretty entertaining though.

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium Member
join:2005-01-22
Galaxy M31

2 edits

jabarnut

Premium Member

said by Rook008:

Giants at Eagles on Sunday night should be pretty entertaining though.

Yeah, I hope the G-Men kick some serious butt in that one. (I think they will). With all due respect (?) to Eagles LoveR...I hate the Eagles! (Well, believe it or not, I kind of liked them once in a while, way back when Jaworski played for them. (Showing my age again). But yeah, it should be a pretty good game, considering they're playing in Philly. (The Eagles need all the help they can get, even if it's only home field advantage).
(Edit) However...I'll never foreget the game where the Giants had the win in the bag, ran a running play to end the game, and the Eagles scooped it up for a winning TD. (Showing my age again).
Come to think of it, that's probably why I hate the Eagles.

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium Member
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY

Rook008

Premium Member

That was a huge give-away (I think it was Herm Edwards who scored), but the more recent one was even bigger. And uglier. It wasn't one botched play but a whole bunch of botched plays.

But anyway, doesn't everybody hate the Eagles?

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium Member
join:2005-01-22
Galaxy M31

jabarnut

Premium Member

said by Rook008:

But anyway, doesn't everybody hate the Eagles?

Yes.
Amazingly, it seems even Eagles LoveR hates them these days. lol!