Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer to Ginjer

Premium Member

to Ginjer

Re: [Raiding] Pride and Ego (Nathrezim) hits level 25!!

agreed. I don't have the focus to meticulously analyze the markets... so my goal will be to keep the gbank as stocked up as I can.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain

I'll be going hard on Enchanting this weekend, by the way. I haven't seen anyone mention that.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

Cool. Immergruen and Wrathfull were the primary enchanters for the guild, but I can just stick to DE for mats to put in the gbank.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Thinking on dropping Mining for JC on my Paladin so I can be JC/Engi if someone can help with mats.

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain

said by Jobbie:

Thinking on dropping Mining for JC on my Paladin so I can be JC/Engi if someone can do all the footwork for me.

fixed.

Feralmordius
join:2011-01-18

Feralmordius to Jobbie

to Jobbie
At this rate I will have alot of extra Ghost Iron left over. I am not sure how many I am actually going to need for my Engineering but after that I will start dumping into the guild bank for others. Ill keep some ore also for the JC people to prospect.

Has anyone looked at cooking yet? I saw one recipe that would help level but it required rice and yak milk, I think. I havent seen these on the vendors I have stopped at. Havent really paid to much attention so I might of missed something.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie to mettachain

Premium Member

to mettachain
said by mettachain:

said by Jobbie:

Thinking on dropping Mining for JC on my Paladin so I can be JC/Engi if someone can do all the footwork for me.

fixed.

Was just offering one of my prof slots to add crafter to the guild. Try harder.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer to Feralmordius

Premium Member

to Feralmordius
said by WoW-Professions.com :

Cooking leveling guide 1-520

Every recipe grant 5 skillups per craft up to 525 as long as they're orange. A few of the recipes require Golden Carp, which can be fished from any water in Pandaria. This requires you to have 625 Fishing skill. If you don't have fishing you will have to buy the fish from the Auction House or if there is no fish there, you'll need to cover those parts with pre-MoP recipes. You will also need two [Wildfowl Breast], it's dropped by Glade Sprinters near Halfhill Market.

Go to the Halfhill Market in Valley of the Four Winds and talk to Sungshin Ironpaw.

I could list all the recipes you will use, but there is no real need for that. You can figure it out yourself.

1. Learn a recipe.
2. Buy the ingredients from the Sungshin Ironpaw.
3. Make the recipe until it turns yellow.
4. Learn new recipe.
5. Repeat this until you reach 520.

Learning the new ranks and the recipes will cost around 340 gold.

As I mentioned there are parts where you need some {Golden Carp}(42 in total). These parts are at:

61 - 91

6 x {Toasted Fish Jerky} - 6 Golden Carp

271 - 331

6 x {Golden Carp Consomme} - 12 Golden Carp

and

6 x {Fish Cake} - 12 Golden Carp

421 - 451

6 x {Green Curry Fish} - 12 Golden Carp, 6 Rice

If you don't have any Golden Carp, you will have to visit the old Cooking leveling guide and scroll to the part where you are stuck.

520 - 600

Talk to Sungshin Ironpaw again and accept the quest So You Want to Be a Chef.... Make 5 Sliced Peaches, and turn in the quest. Talk to her again, accept the quest Ready for Greatness, make 5 Rice Pudding, and turn in the quest.

6 new quests now open up, 1 for each Cooking specialization. 5 Ways are associated with 1 primary stat and one with getting drunk.

Agility - Way of the Wok
Strength - Way of the Grill
Stamina - Way of the Oven
Intellect - Way of the Pot
Spirit - Way of the Steamer
Getting drunk - Way of the Brew

These specializations are not exclusive; you can learn all 6 on a single character. You gain cooking skill in each Way separately. Your cooking skill in general is equal to your highest skill in any way.

Each Way levels up via a similar method:

First you need to Complete a quest to learn the cooking Way. All quests start from Sungshin Ironpaw, and require ingredients to be delivered to the Way's trainer.

525-550
Learn the first-tier Way recipe, and cook it 25 times from skill 525 to 550. Ingredients are typically a single fish or meat per cooked dish. The 525 skill recipe creates food which increases the associated stat by 250.

550-576
Learn the second-tier Way recipe, and cook it 13 times from skill 550 to 576. Recipes grant 2 skill points while orange. The 550 skill recipe requires more ingredients but increases the stat by 275

576-600
Learn a Banquet recipe, and cook it 5 times from skill 576 to 600. 10-person Banquet recipes grant 5 skill points while orange. These requires a lot more Ingredients - 10 fish, 10 meat, 50 vegetables, and 100 Year Soy Sauce per set of dishes.

At 575, all Ways get recipes for a 10man and a 25man Banquet, that will increase stats by 250. Note that the Banquets are not bound to the Way's stat; a rogue eating from a Banquet of the Steamer will still get 250 Agility from it, even though the Way of the Steamer is associated with Spirit.

At 600 you can learn the ultimate recipe of a Way, which allows you to create food that increases the Way's associated stat by 300.

Immer

Immer to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

said by mettachain:

said by Jobbie:

Thinking on dropping Mining for JC

Was just offering one of my prof slots to add crafter to the guild. Try harder.

I love that you were thinking of the guild, Jobbie. JC could be maxed by a lvl85 crafter who isn't even leveling yet, so long as the gbank has the ore needed to accomplish that. We haven't identified a JC for the achievement. If Crydee or Furius can get some playing time, they might be our primary JC toons. Otherwise, I'll use Immergruen to prospect/cut whatever is in the gbank.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

1 recommendation

Jobbie

Premium Member

Good, I will provide al the ore left from engineering to help the JCs and BSers to help out.

drew
Radiant
Premium Member
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA

drew to Immer

Premium Member

to Immer
I can easily get to 600. The issue is whether or not they changed JC and if I'm going to have to deal with the nonsense of logging in every single day to do lame JC dailies.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

said by WoW-Professions.com :

Visit your trainer and learn Zen Jewelcrafting.

500 - 512
4 x {Ornate Band} - 4 Lapis Lazuli, 4 Tiger Opal, 4 Sunstone

512 - 527
5 x {Shadowfire Necklace} - 5 Rougestone, 5 Alexandrite, 5 Pandarian Garnet

You can also just continue to make more {Ornate Band}.

If your main goal is to just learn every rare gem cuts. Stop the leveling guide and start making the first gem research {River's Heart} or {Sun's Radiance}. You can only make 1 research a day, but it will give you 3 skill points. You will have to learn like 100 recipes, which means you will reach 600 by making these researches daily.

527 - 575
I could list all the recipes you learn at 525, but there is no real need for that. All of the recipes you learn will stay orange all the way up to 575. You will learn new ones at 530, 535, 545, and so on. Making necks, rings gets you 3 skill points for 3 uncommon gems. Each gem cut gives 1 skill point. You get the same skill point to gem ratio either way. I would choose the necks, rings because it is usually easier for me to sell. You will use 48 gems.

575 - 585
You shouldn't make the necks or the rings because they will no longer grant you 3 skill point. Make any uncommon gem instead. You will use around 20 gems.

585 - 588
Make any gem research like {Primordial Ruby}. It is up to you which one you choose, but it's better to choose one that you have materials for because after the research you will learn a new recipe which you will have to make 6 times. The gem color of the recipe will be the same as the gems you used for the research.

588 - 600
Cut 6 rare gem from the learned recipe.

I hope you liked this World of Warcraft Jewelcrafting guide, GZ to 600!

looks like we are good to go. We shall see. Now, who knows what it will take to learn all of the recipes? We might have each JC focus on a different group of gems (melee dps, tanks, healer/caster).