« TWC
This is a sub-selection from The Great and Powerful Google

Alex J
@sunwave.com.br

Alex J to hottboiinnc4

Anon

to hottboiinnc4

Re: The Great and Powerful Google

Because Google thinks they're above everyone else regardless of who they are.

And AT&T doesn't behave that way?

you don't see AT&T and Comcast or TWC out crying that they don't want to pay for ROW rights

AT&T cried about that constantly when lobbying for video franchise reform.

What's really driving your hate of Google Fiber? Are you employeed by an ISP? Your venom sounds so personal. So what if it's a beta? It's interesting. Symmetrical 1 Gbps service for seventy bucks! Yeah, let's all get pissed at this outrage! This site's readership is so !@@$% odd.

KrK
Heavy Artillery For The Little Guy
Premium Member
join:2000-01-17
Tulsa, OK
Netgear WNDR3700v2
Zoom 5341J

KrK

Premium Member

He clearly has an axe to grind. Maybe he's a big Apple Fanboi and is opposed to anything Google does on general principle?

What ever the case may be, he's clearly throwing venom at a company who, yes, is in it for the money, but actually wants to revolutionize the industry.... for their own benefits AND ours!
hottboiinnc4
ME
join:2003-10-15
Cleveland, OH

hottboiinnc4 to Alex J

to Alex J
ATT does NOT demand to be above the actual requirement for safety of linemen and then demand they will NOT pay them their wages. such as Google did. ATT also is NOT making people beg for services to build "fiberhoods" the same as Google, just to get another Press Release out.

And a beta means Google will NEVER keep this project, the same as the Nexus unlocked phone beta, they dropped that like a rock after it did NOT take off. The same as this will.

And AT&T made it easy for companies like Google to actually enter the TV market. Google didn't have to go to KC they went to the state.
hottboiinnc4

hottboiinnc4 to KrK

to KrK
And i don't like Apple either thank you. Got any more things I am?

And they do NOT want to revolutionize the industry. This will NOT change anything. If the MSOs wanted to do this they could every easily. The same as with AT&T

And being in Tulsa- this does NOT benefit you.

techguyga
Premium Member
join:2003-12-31

techguyga to hottboiinnc4

Premium Member

to hottboiinnc4
Wasn't Gmail originally a beta program?

Thespis
I'm not an actor, but I play one on TV.
Premium Member
join:2004-08-03
Keller, TX

Thespis to hottboiinnc4

Premium Member

to hottboiinnc4
said by hottboiinnc4:

And being in Tulsa- this does NOT benefit you.

Being in Cleveland, this does NOT harm you.
What's your point?
« TWC
This is a sub-selection from The Great and Powerful Google