how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

kwbelt1

join:2006-06-03
Marion, IL

Is everyone asleep at the call center?

I've not been able to use on demand all day, the support guys on twitter hit my box and its still not working. It says to call in. When I called the number it played the 'your call can not be completed as dialed' twice before then went straight into 'thank you for calling mediacom' which said there was 'heavy call volume from my area indicating there may be an outage, blah blah. Twitter says there isn't an issue in Marion.

Anyway, anyone else having issues with on demand?

Anonymous
Premium
join:2004-06-01
IA
kudos:2
Try contacting MediacomChad here or use Mediacom's official support forum. The phone system is useless at this time.
--
I speak for myself, not my employer.

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium,VIP
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL
kudos:118
reply to kwbelt1
I will be happy to look into this for you. Send me a DM with the serial number of the box you are having issues with and I will look into it.

thurst0n

join:2011-06-19
Johnston, IA
kudos:1
reply to Anonymous
"Try contacting MediacomChad here or use Mediacom's official support forum. The phone system is useless all the time."

There fixed it for you.

Seriously though. MediacomChad will do more than anyone on the phone will ever do for you anyway.

Anonymous
Premium
join:2004-06-01
IA
kudos:2
Actually they were able to reduce hold times for a while but lately the system is overloaded all the time.
--
I speak for myself, not my employer.