how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

HD5830Gamer

join:2012-08-14
reply to HELLFIRE

Re: How to setup double VPN?

I wonder how Ivacys double VPN works then. It's a client and expensive as hell ($23 a month)

I meant connect to windows VPN client first with L2TP then connect to the OpenVPN gui client next. I tried that and i got slower speeds. Making me think that it IS a double VPN or not.

CaptianZero

@sks-servers.com
It can be done using a host and a VM where the VM connects thru the host. Both the host and the VM will need a VPN. Latency is an issue. If a VPN drops your connection you real IP number can be exposed, however that can be controlled with a properly configured firewall. Pay for those VPN's with washed Bitcoins or Liberty Reserve, some accept cash in an envelope (Mulvad).

Being anonymous is not as simple as installing a VPN. Check for DNS leaks »www.dnsleaktest.com/ Never post at any site that has your real identity information. Remember your VPN has your IP number and likely your real email address and they will not go to jail for you. There should be no logging. Read their privacy policy then read it again. Your exit node should be in a country that has a friendly privacy policy and certainly not in a US jurisdiction.

Long Thread at Wilders relating to anonymity: »www.wilderssecurity.com/showthre···t=285780

Have a look at Dropbox: »www.dropbox.com/

HELLFIRE
Premium
join:2009-11-25
kudos:19
reply to HD5830Gamer
Is this the Ivacys you're referring to HD5830Gamer? -- »ivacy.com/

If so, I don't see anything about where you may have gotten an idea about "double VPN."
To me, from the screenshots for Windows / OSX, looks like a standard PPTP / IPSec VPN.

Regards

HD5830Gamer

join:2012-08-14
Found this »vpn.insorg.org/

Supposed to be triple VPN. And yes that was the Ivacy i was talking about.