how-to block ads

Search Topic:
share rss forum feed

Bob4
Account deleted

join:2012-07-22
New Jersey
reply to Liberty

Re: [Praise] Who are the packaging engineers?

I got a TV stand/cabinet which was damaged by FedEx because the so-called packaging engineer didn't protect the pieces properly. But they were squeezed into the tightest space possible.

BigBlarg

join:2008-02-10
Longueuil, QC
kudos:1
Reviews:
·ELECTRONICBOX

Yes, it is impressive how they manage to put everything in some really small boxes.

My only problem with that is when you want to bring back something to the store. Good lucky fitting everything back into the box.

said by Bob4:

I got a TV stand/cabinet which was damaged by FedEx because the so-called packaging engineer didn't protect the pieces properly. But they were squeezed into the tightest space possible.

Some boxes are not intended for shipping.

Bob4
Account deleted

join:2012-07-22
New Jersey

The box was intended for shipping. It even had reinforced edges with graphics saying it was for protection during shipping. But FedEx still managed to damage the contents.

BigBlarg

join:2008-02-10
Longueuil, QC
kudos:1
Reviews:
·ELECTRONICBOX

said by Bob4:

The box was intended for shipping. It even had reinforced edges with graphics saying it was for protection during shipping. But FedEx still managed to damage the contents.

Hmmm... well.. still, some times, it doesn't matter how well packaged some products are. FedEx and UPS will still manage to destroy some packages.