Tell me more x
, there is a new speed test available. Give it a try, leave feedback!
dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

celticpride

@verizon.net
reply to CeeZee

Re: Hawaii Five-O vs Hawaii Five-0

I think the problem is some shows like survivor ,the voice,and dancing with the stars are set to run 1 minute longer! and if you have 2 tuners set to record after those shows 1 of those shows wont record. I had to go into my menu on my tivo and set a manual recording of dancing with the stars to stop recording 1 minute early!!. after that it recoded hawaii five-0 and castle without a problem! castle was schedilded to start at 10:01 p. m. but my tivo wouldnt let me set up a recording for hawaii five-0 which was scheduled to start at 10:p.m. until i went into the menu and did a manual recording of dancing with the stars and having it stop recording 1 MINUTE EARLY!!!

KCrimson
Premium
join:2001-02-25
Brooklyn, NY
kudos:1
said by celticpride :

I think the problem is some shows like survivor ,the voice,and dancing with the stars are set to run 1 minute longer! and if you have 2 tuners set to record after those shows 1 of those shows wont record. I had to go into my menu on my tivo and set a manual recording of dancing with the stars to stop recording 1 minute early!!. after that it recoded hawaii five-0 and castle without a problem! castle was schedilded to start at 10:01 p. m. but my tivo wouldnt let me set up a recording for hawaii five-0 which was scheduled to start at 10:p.m. until i went into the menu and did a manual recording of dancing with the stars and having it stop recording 1 MINUTE EARLY!!!

Scheduling conflicts on the FiOS DVR show up with a warning triangle informing you of the conflict. The name change was the reason for the H-5-Oh problem, I don't know about the other shows people had problems with.