Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Venom1

join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA
reply to mettachain

Re: [Lore] MOP: How's it going so far?

blizzard did this for you already... the quest area is highlighted in blue for the one you currently have selected (just click a number in your quest tracker), most are right ontop of each other. 3 quest givers from the same hub will give you 3 quest to a.) kill x number of thing b.) collect y number of things that drop off of mobs from a. and c.) pick up these items from the ground around the feet of a. that drop the items from b.
--
For Rogues, by Rogues, to be used at the Rogue drive through when you order a side-order of Rogue.

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
kudos:1
okay. my last beef with the stock map and quest tracking is not ability to move it where i want it.

also, is there a way to have the whole zone map up at all times that shows those blue areas by chance?
--
If you find the information in my post helpful or interesting, please throw me a Kudos. Thanks!

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE
shift-m change the opacity and it will show what you havent uncovered, move anything will move the bits of the ui you want to move

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2
reply to mettachain
Mapster addon.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
reply to mettachain
MoveAnything is good. I'm glad someone has been updating it.
»www.curse.com/addons/wow/move-anything

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
kudos:1
Thank you. I'll look into Move Anything and Mapster.

Shift + M will remove the "fog of war?" nice did not know that.

Can I keep a small version of the entire zone map on my screen up all the time like Carbonite?
--
If you find the information in my post helpful or interesting, please throw me a Kudos. Thanks!

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
the little arrow pointing to 7-o'clock in the upper right hand corner of the map will make it smaller so that you can see around it.