uniqs
share rss forum feed

loosedobbs

join:2006-06-13
Toronto
reply to Markie

Re: [Serious] Man attacks dog; police 'no comment' on bath salts

said by Markie:

Actually, that bath salts cannibalism story was bs as the perp had only cannabis in his system.
»news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/bat···305.html

True. I was about post the same.

Tests in cannibalism case: Zombie-like attacker used pot, not 'bath salts'
»www.cnn.com/2012/06/27/us/florid···dex.html

"The department has also sought the assistance of an outside forensic toxicology reference laboratory, which has confirmed the absence of 'bath salts,' synthetic marijuana and LSD," the statement said."

J E F F
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..
I guess potheads can't use their unscientific proof that pot has never killed anyone anymore.

I recall when this story (about the Florida dude eating a hobo) first came out, everyone blamed bath salt.
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

Warez_Zealot

join:2006-04-19
Vancouver
That's assuming the reports are correct....

J E F F
Premium
Kitchener, ON
The problem was the "Newspapers" report things that are 100% true, except with the things you have first hand knowledge of.
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

EdmundGerber

join:2010-01-04
reply to J E F F
said by J E F F:

I guess potheads can't use their unscientific proof that pot has never killed anyone anymore.

I recall when this story (about the Florida dude eating a hobo) first came out, everyone blamed bath salt.

Just like the irrational witch-hunters (like yourself) can point to pot as the cause - even though there is no proof at all that this was the cause.

I suppose, if they had detected pop-tarts in his system, you'd be baying for a ban on that too, eh?

J E F F
Premium
Kitchener, ON
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..
said by EdmundGerber:

Just like the irrational witch-hunters (like yourself) can point to pot as the cause - even though there is no proof at all that this was the cause.

I suppose, if they had detected pop-tarts in his system, you'd be baying for a ban on that too, eh?

No, it's irrational people (like yourself) who believe that marijuana is a 100% completely safe drug because it's difficult to blame it on traffic accidents and violent crimes because it stays in your system long after the affects have worn off.
--