spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Justin4077

@telus.net

[AB] High speed Internet, port Upgrade Status, Vulcan, AB

Hi, I recently moved to Vulcan Ab from Calgary. When I went to transfer my services to the new address, I was informed that Telus was maxed out on Ports for the Turbo and Turbo 25, but that they were working on adding more ports right away.

I had spoke with the local Telus guy here in town and he assured me that the upgrade has been completed and to call in to get a port asap as when they are gone this time it will be a while before they will upgrade again.

Everytime I call in, the operator dosen't seem to understand what I am talking about and gives me the run a round. It just sucks having to wait on hold for an hour each time to get no response.

Does anyone know who would be the best departyment to talk to about this?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Justin

Nas1

join:2011-10-05
Camrose, AB

If the CR is confused with what your asking, maybe try keeping it simple and just say you want to order turbo. What did they say to you when you made your initial request?

Symtex

join:2005-04-06
Burnaby, BC
kudos:21
reply to Justin4077

send me your phone number by pm, I will take a look for you.

JammerMan79
Premium,VIP
join:2004-05-13
Prince George, BC
kudos:10
reply to Justin4077

it could also be that while the upgrade has been completed, the ports may not be released yet in the system for ordering
--
I may work for, but do not necessarily represent the views and beliefs of TELUS Communications.

Jase24

join:2003-05-02
Kelowna, BC
reply to Justin4077

I just talked to a CR and he informed me that all the Turbo 25 ports in my area were maxed out as well, ended up having to get just Turbo, although I wanted 25 for the 500Gb bandwidth per month. He told me to keep checking back every month in the hopes that someone moves out?
--
You want a Revolution?
You've got to make a difference on your own!
You want a Revolution?
Stand up, Stand out and make it known!

JammerMan79
Premium,VIP
join:2004-05-13
Prince George, BC
kudos:10

Different areas have different issues

Jase24

join:2003-05-02
Kelowna, BC

It would be really nice if Telus offered a waiting list for Turbo 25 instead of having us have to call every so often to check if one has become available.
--
You want a Revolution?
You've got to make a difference on your own!
You want a Revolution?
Stand up, Stand out and make it known!