Ctrl Alt Del
Premium Member
join:2002-02-18

Ctrl Alt Del to drew

Premium Member

to drew

Re: Business Plan

said by drew:

I'm interested in solutions, not posts telling me that "taxation isn't the solution." I'm not proposing it as one - leave that for another thread on this article.

Here's just some random ideas I've cobbled up without any research, just throwing them out there. Ultimately it's their job to figure this out, not mine. But since you wanted some solutions, here's what comes to my mind.

- Improve the quality of your content and go behind a pay wall. Post the article online the day of the event, update the same article with new information (don't make a new one), then optionally post the fleshed out article on paper the next day. Maybe include comments from the website. This way you get the immediate newsflash online, then the researched article later.

- Tie in with social networking. Want to read our news? Link us with your Facebook profile. We'll get your info, but in return, we'll give you relevant location based stories. If you have your home and work address in Facebook and give that to us, we can intelligently give you your own personal traffic report. And here's your actual *LOCAL* news.

drew
Radiant
Premium Member
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA

drew

Premium Member

I appreciate you at least trying to solve the problem.