spc
uniqs

Junk
@direcway.com

Junk to Doc Lithius

Anon

to Doc Lithius

Garbage in, Garbage out

To give you an Idea of the blazing speed (HaHa) of satellite internet "HughesNet HN9000 system". I cleared the browser cache, it took 14 sec to load this very page your viewing. Total download amount was 316.91KB which translates into 2.53Mb. Keep in mind 900ms .... when your browser fetches this very page there are a total of 55 request. Of the 55 request file size ranges from 13B to 68KB.

A brief summary of these satellite internet providers, they deliver nothing more than bottom of the barrel service. They are sorta like garbage trucks, the differences is they don't pick up your garbage, they dump it in your yard and charge you a fee!

If consumers would refuse the purchasing of over priced products and services, prices would be adjusted down to there true market value. It is rather apparent we have a over abundance of idiots in the united states. I see this trend continuing!
chances14
join:2010-03-03
Michigan

chances14

said by Junk :

To give you an Idea of the blazing speed (HaHa) of satellite internet "HughesNet HN9000 system". I cleared the browser cache, it took 14 sec to load this very page your viewing. Total download amount was 316.91KB which translates into 2.53Mb. Keep in mind 900ms .... when your browser fetches this very page there are a total of 55 request. Of the 55 request file size ranges from 13B to 68KB.

A brief summary of these satellite internet providers, they deliver nothing more than bottom of the barrel service. They are sorta like garbage trucks, the differences is they don't pick up your garbage, they dump it in your yard and charge you a fee!

If consumers would refuse the purchasing of over priced products and services, prices would be adjusted down to there true market value. It is rather apparent we have a over abundance of idiots in the united states. I see this trend continuing!

says the poster who has a direcway.com addy
Expand your moderator at work

Heh213
join:2012-06-16

Heh213 to chances14

to chances14

Re: Garbage in, Garbage out

said by chances14:

Direcway is what HughesNet used to be called, and they still use that rdns.
chances14
join:2010-03-03
Michigan

chances14

said by Heh213:

said by chances14:

Direcway is what HughesNet used to be called, and they still use that rdns.

yes i know, my point exactly. he said people should refuse to buy their service, yet he is using hughesnet.
Expand your moderator at work