Sarcastic Llama? Naw, Just Acerbic
Premium Member
join:2001-07-16
Dartmouth, NS

Anav to elwoodblues

Premium Member

to elwoodblues

Re: Hard Drive Deals

Hey Vue, those media players look real nice. While WD has been sitting on their hiny, this company has put in GIG network and other nice touches. It has my interest!!
vue666 (banned)
Let's make Canchat better!!!
join:2007-12-07

vue666 (banned)

Anav open up that leather wallet of yours and let a few moths fly loose... LOL

Yeah and the price is right too...

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues to Anav

Premium Member

to Anav
said by Anav:

Hey Vue, those media players look real nice. While WD has been sitting on their hiny, this company has put in GIG network and other nice touches. It has my interest!!

I'm getting one, and yeah WD has been sitting on their hands.. They better have a new model coming out for Christmas, or at 60 bucks, this thing is going to destroy their sales.

I have read some reviews, and they aren't nice,but considering I'm not paying for it,I'll give it whirl.
vue666 (banned)

vue666 (banned)

After you've had it for awhile you'll have to do a review of the device for us....

Anav
Sarcastic Llama? Naw, Just Acerbic
Premium Member
join:2001-07-16
Dartmouth, NS

Anav to elwoodblues

Premium Member

to elwoodblues
Hmmm, everything Ive read says its decent. Most negatives were on the initial remote it came with. Only boxee has a decent remote but at least the pivos unit has a web browser thats friendly or so it seems.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues

Premium Member

I read a review over at HardOCP, that it had plenty of issues but that was a year ago.
vue666 (banned)

vue666 (banned)

said by elwoodblues:

I read a review over at HardOCP, that it had plenty of issues but that was a year ago.

Maybe that explains the low price?