spc
Search similar:

uniqs
surge
join:2008-01-08
Bancroft, ON

surge

[Internet] Best offer available on Fibe 15/10

I am considering upgrading my Internet service from the Fibe 6 with 65gb usage to the Fibe 15/10 service. My current loyalty discount of 50% is up on the Fibe 6 and the best price I could get on that was 43.95 and keep my current usage. I called about the Fibe 15/10 and was told that the best possible price was $49.95 after the bundle discount. I would also have to pay a 1 time $50 charge. The modem and installation are included. I am wondering if there is a better price out there or that is the best one. I know I could go with another provider, but having to buy the modems and installation charges are a factor.

Thanks
maxboha
join:2012-05-12

maxboha

Teksavvy 45.99 300gb

High Speed DSL 15 - Start-Up Fee $95,00

Speedtouch 516 $75,00
Unlimited usage between 2 h et 8 h

I think install fee are 50 $, but maybe they are already paid in the 95 $

Thats the best deal at my opinion

Max
surge
Bancroft, ON

surge

For me right now the biggie is the upfront costs.I can handle the monthly fees. butthe upfront charges are the downer.
Cloneman
join:2002-08-29
Montreal

Cloneman to surge

to surge
15/10 is not offered at Teksavvy. He would have to take 25/10, considerably more expensive.

Apparently, there's not adequate 15/10 Tariff for wholesale, and no one is doing anything about it.

andyb
Premium Member
join:2003-05-29
SW Ontario

andyb

Premium Member

said by Cloneman:

Apparently, there's not adequate 15/10 Tariff for wholesale, and no one is doing anything about it.

You have no clue.Just a rumour starting guy
Cloneman
Montreal

Cloneman

said by andyb:

said by Cloneman:

You have no clue.Just a rumour starting guy

Congratulations on insulting me for no reason, whoever you are.

andyb
Premium Member
SW Ontario

andyb

Premium Member

Why thanks.I like pointing out people who do nothing yet say no one is doing anything
Cloneman
Montreal

Cloneman to surge

to surge
Bell's 7/10Mbit upload option has been offered at Retail for over 1 year at ~5-10$ above regular options.

There has been no progress in getting that sort of similar value in wholesale.
surge
Bancroft, ON

surge

The only options for my area are to stick with my Fibe 6 or go to the fibe 5/1 or the fibe 15/10. Those are the only services available. In fact for new people signing up in my area only the fibe 5/1 and 15/10 options are available.

Upon reflection I may opt for the 15/10 plan and pay as they have described and then attempt to work out a better deal down the road.
kovy7
join:2009-03-26

kovy7 to Cloneman

to Cloneman
said by Cloneman:

Bell's 7/10Mbit upload option has been offered at Retail for over 1 year at ~5-10$ above regular options.

There's barely even a difference in price between 15/10 and 25/10 for wholesales if I'm not mistaken... hence why it's not offered.
kovy7

kovy7 to surge

to surge
said by surge:

The only options for my area are to stick with my Fibe 6 or go to the fibe 5/1 or the fibe 15/10. Those are the only services available. In fact for new people signing up in my area only the fibe 5/1 and 15/10 options are available.

Upon reflection I may opt for the 15/10 plan and pay as they have described and then attempt to work out a better deal down the road.

I'm pretty sure you can only get 15/1 if you can't get 25/10... forget about the 10 upload.

andyb
Premium Member
SW Ontario

andyb to Cloneman

Premium Member

to Cloneman
said by Cloneman:

And you know this how..?

EDIT: If you say you work for bell I'd puke on ya for thinking you know anything