This is a sub-selection from Ipod

AckAck

join:2011-06-02
Reviews:
·Windstream
reply to AckAck

Re: Ipod

OK,

I had a problem with my DSL router that had it rebooting every 10-30 min, so it was giving me grief. Called Windstream and they got me a new router, and things are looking up. I'm getting upwards of 12 Mbps as advertised...finally. Unless things change, I'm going change my overall demeanor towards Windstream from extremely annoyed, to mildly grumpy. As time passes, I may even become an indifferent customer. I don't hate you as bad now.

AckAck

Reviews:
·Windstream

Router

The new router doesn't reboot, but I'm once again back to square one, and extremely annoyed again...

AckAck

Reviews:
·Windstream
10/13/2012 17:30 - It's a festivus miracle. I have had a stable VPN connection for more than 5 minutes. Congratulations are sincerely due in finally meeting customer expectations. I just hope that it will last. And the speed test actually is 12Mbps, on a Saturday afternoon. Back to moderately grumpy for me!!! Couldn't agree more with the Speedtest results. A solid D+ performance.

AckAck

Reviews:
·Windstream
10/30/2012 16:49 - Tadaaaa Widndstream has managed to make the internet disappear, reappear, and disappear! So much for a stable VPN connection for longer than about a minute. Back to hate.

Somehow they are still holding on to that 2 star rating?!
This is a sub-selection from Ipod