uniqs
share rss forum feed

Xstar_Lumini

join:2008-12-14
Canada
kudos:2
reply to BryceS

Re: CP24 changed it's on-air graphics

If you guys want to throw up just watch CNN with Wolf Blitzberg and this other woman there, you would think the Gulf War has broken out when in fact they are just reporting on Mitt Romney, in fact the entire TV channel is devoted to Mitt Romney while world events like the Syrian civil war and others are just mentioned in passing, what a piece of crap that newschannel has become.

J E F F
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1
reply to dillyhammer
Seems to be on Rogers...or am I seeing something that isn't the same as that screen shot, because it looks pretty much the same.

They sure get a lot of info onto the screen.

That anchorman in that shot, stole him from CKCO in Kitchener...shameful.
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

dillyhammer
START me up
Premium
join:2010-01-09
Scarborough, ON
kudos:10
On Rogers in HD? You sure?
In SD yeah, it's been there for years.

FWIW, I spoke with Shaw Direct. They have no immediate plans to add the HD version of CP24 to their lineup.

Mike

J E F F
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1
said by dillyhammer:

On Rogers in HD? You sure?
In SD yeah, it's been there for years.

FWIW, I spoke with Shaw Direct. They have no immediate plans to add the HD version of CP24 to their lineup.

Mike

I'll take a picture later on, iPhone is charging up...I did notice a format change but didn't anything of it..but it looks the same as what the OP posted.
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

mr weather
Premium
join:2002-02-27
Mississauga, ON
reply to dillyhammer
said by dillyhammer:

Until the new bird is launched and running, Shaw Direct won't be adding much of anything.
--
"It's all coming down!!" - Mike Holmes

loosedobbs

join:2006-06-13
Toronto
reply to simon726
This is new. I watched CBC Toronto news today afternoon and the format was like CP24. Any idea when did it change? Is it regular.

Paolo
Mr. Wireless

join:2004-05-29
canada
no one knows when they changed over but this topic is discussing the on screen graphics of CP24, not comparing the news format of CBC Toronto (CBLT) vs CP24 cable only channel.
--
Happiness is like peeing your pants... Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its Warmth!!