Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to Kristopher

Re: [Game]- Assassin in the Palace - Beep Boop

What are your thoughts on me outing the king on page 1?

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to ekster
said by ekster:

Jobbie, what the hell?

"KingWannaBe - You get to kill the King if the assassin fails and take his place in glory and eternity." is what I got. I demand satisfaction!

Edited for justice!
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!
kudos:2
reply to Kristopher
More monkey on monkey violence is demanded!

Also, thanks for hosting, Jobbie.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Kristopher
Thanks guys it was a lot of fun watching the game unfold.

Jim
Premium
join:2003-02-10
reply to Archivis
said by Archivis:

What are your thoughts on me outing the king on page 1?

bold - perhaps foolish - but bold
--
Be an organ donor. You aren't going to need it.

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
reply to Jobbie
I'm surprised no one lynched me earlier. I held of as long as I could until I saw everyone giving clues and it was left between Jim and Kris.

And since Kris was more responsive, I went for Jim, and finally gave my real clue. :\

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
reply to Jim
That was my thoughts on it. Now that we're in the post-game, I want to know how the assassin interpreted it.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -MLK

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4
reply to Archivis
Actually, that was the right move to make. It also seeded doubt in my mind. Jim and ekster also played well off of it.
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Goggalor
I still had these two in the store just in case were needed.

The monkey on monkey action just cracked me up.
--

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
Your Mind!
If we could have pics in our sigs, I would use the monkey on monkey 'FINISH HIM!'. It is just that great to me.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to ekster
What about my post on page 2 made you guys jump off the vote train? That was pure, dumb, bullshit luck that got me off at that point. I PM'd jobbie, when on the hot seat, just post a bunch of bullshit and hope someone interprets it as you knowing who the king is.

Also, what did you see on page 1 that Jim did regarding the turnips. And what was the number 74, a post count?
--

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Goggalor
said by Goggalor:

If we could have pics in our sigs, I would use the monkey on monkey 'FINISH HIM!'. It is just that great to me.

You can always use it on skype
--

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
Your Mind!
said by Jobbie:

said by Goggalor:

You can always use it on skype

True, but then you all would not be able to marvel at the gloriousness of my bald head.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to Kristopher
And just to give you guys an idea, I thought it was ekster when I got left off the vote train. Then I thought Arch or Protus. Block kept coming and going in my mind until closer to the end. Sorry Ant, but those posts about your web page being blocked made me really start digging in past posts to verify. Then I saw Block was hardly voted for, noted Arch voting for him on page 1, and even then still wasn't sure enough for a kill.
--

Jim
Premium
join:2003-02-10
reply to Kristopher
I can't tell you how many damn times I read that bs trying to 'see' what ekster 'saw'.
--
Be an organ donor. You aren't going to need it.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
reply to Kristopher
Funny thing is, web page blockage had absolutely nothing to do with Blockfire. She was genuinely blocked at work. Haha.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -MLK

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine
reply to Kristopher
said by Kristopher:

What about my post on page 2 made you guys jump off the vote train? That was pure, dumb, bullshit luck that got me off at that point. I PM'd jobbie, when on the hot seat, just post a bunch of bullshit and hope someone interprets it as you knowing who the king is.

Also, what did you see on page 1 that Jim did regarding the turnips. And what was the number 74, a post count?

I was screwing around on every count.

I unvoted you and claimed you were a guard to make the assassin search for the inexistant clue. Turnips and 74 was total BS as well to take the attention away from Block.

Hence why I'm surprised no one tried to lynch me sooner.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
Your Mind!
reply to Jim
said by Jim:

I can't tell you how many damn times I read that bs trying to 'see' what ekster 'saw'.

If I hadn't been lynched, I would have voted for KrisT then and there. Just smelled like so much fishing.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
Your Mind!
reply to ekster
said by ekster:

I unvoted you and claimed you were a guard to make the assassin search for the inexistant clue. Turnips and 74 was total BS as well to take the attention away from Block.

Hence why I'm surprised no one tried to lynch me sooner.

The craziness of your posts, plus, I think you also voted block early made me rule you out.
--
From Psychonauts -
Lungfish Civilian: (describing Goggalor) He's impervious to bullets! ... and love!
--

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to Archivis
said by Archivis:

Funny thing is, web page blockage had absolutely nothing to do with Blockfire. She was genuinely blocked at work. Haha.

I knew she was blocked, as we both work in a similar location. But the coincidence........ too much!

@ekster - you sly bastard. I copared the pumpkin in Protus' avatar to a freaking turnip, looked at post counts for the number 74 (I swear I almost assassinated forty-seven early on, until I realized he wasn't really playing), and dug into Jim's post to see why you thought he was town. Good job!
--

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to Jobbie
I guess the moral of this game is: Don't read into the posts too much as an assassin. And if they aren't voting for someone after a few lynches, kill them. They're surely the King.

We need to work better at bringing the king to a dangerous vote level (without killing him/her), after every kill. It's tough to coordinate, but if you look at the voting patterns on Block this game, he was very much left alone.
--

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
We could go with a mexican stand-off, refusing to lynch anyone as town.

In fact, that may be the best way to go. Stall indefinitely, never lynch anyone and force the sniper to act.
--

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
Right from the get go. Everyone votes No Lynch. Over and over and over and over.......
--

Blockfire
Sarcasm is my native tongue

join:2010-02-11
Wichita, KS
kudos:1
reply to Jobbie
I felt like I overplayed my hand early so I tried to lay low. Fail on my part. Sorry guys