Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain

Re: [Game]- Assassin in the Palace - Beep Boop

What are your thoughts on me outing the king on page 1?

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie to ekster

Premium Member

to ekster
said by ekster:

Jobbie, what the hell?

"KingWannaBe - You get to kill the King if the assassin fails and take his place in glory and eternity." is what I got. I demand satisfaction!

Edited for justice!

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!

Goggalor to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain
More monkey on monkey violence is demanded!

Also, thanks for hosting, Jobbie.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain
Thanks guys it was a lot of fun watching the game unfold.

Jim7
Premium Member
join:2003-02-10

Jim7 to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
said by Exodus:

What are your thoughts on me outing the king on page 1?

bold - perhaps foolish - but bold

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie
I'm surprised no one lynched me earlier. I held of as long as I could until I saw everyone giving clues and it was left between Jim and Kris.

And since Kris was more responsive, I went for Jim, and finally gave my real clue. :\

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus to Jim7

Premium Member

to Jim7
That was my thoughts on it. Now that we're in the post-game, I want to know how the assassin interpreted it.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
Actually, that was the right move to make. It also seeded doubt in my mind. Jim and ekster also played well off of it.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie to Goggalor

Premium Member

to Goggalor
I still had these two in the store just in case were needed.

The monkey on monkey action just cracked me up.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
Your Mind!

Goggalor

Premium Member

If we could have pics in our sigs, I would use the monkey on monkey 'FINISH HIM!'. It is just that great to me.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain to ekster

Premium Member

to ekster
What about my post on page 2 made you guys jump off the vote train? That was pure, dumb, bullshit luck that got me off at that point. I PM'd jobbie, when on the hot seat, just post a bunch of bullshit and hope someone interprets it as you knowing who the king is.

Also, what did you see on page 1 that Jim did regarding the turnips. And what was the number 74, a post count?

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie to Goggalor

Premium Member

to Goggalor
said by Goggalor:

If we could have pics in our sigs, I would use the monkey on monkey 'FINISH HIM!'. It is just that great to me.

You can always use it on skype

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
Your Mind!

Goggalor

Premium Member

said by Jobbie:

said by Goggalor:

You can always use it on skype

True, but then you all would not be able to marvel at the gloriousness of my bald head.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

And just to give you guys an idea, I thought it was ekster when I got left off the vote train. Then I thought Arch or Protus. Block kept coming and going in my mind until closer to the end. Sorry Ant, but those posts about your web page being blocked made me really start digging in past posts to verify. Then I saw Block was hardly voted for, noted Arch voting for him on page 1, and even then still wasn't sure enough for a kill.

Jim7
Premium Member
join:2003-02-10

Jim7 to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain
I can't tell you how many damn times I read that bs trying to 'see' what ekster 'saw'.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain
Funny thing is, web page blockage had absolutely nothing to do with Blockfire. She was genuinely blocked at work. Haha.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain
said by Chaplain:

What about my post on page 2 made you guys jump off the vote train? That was pure, dumb, bullshit luck that got me off at that point. I PM'd jobbie, when on the hot seat, just post a bunch of bullshit and hope someone interprets it as you knowing who the king is.

Also, what did you see on page 1 that Jim did regarding the turnips. And what was the number 74, a post count?

I was screwing around on every count.

I unvoted you and claimed you were a guard to make the assassin search for the inexistant clue. Turnips and 74 was total BS as well to take the attention away from Block.

Hence why I'm surprised no one tried to lynch me sooner.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
Your Mind!

Goggalor to Jim7

Premium Member

to Jim7
said by Jim7:

I can't tell you how many damn times I read that bs trying to 'see' what ekster 'saw'.

If I hadn't been lynched, I would have voted for KrisT then and there. Just smelled like so much fishing.
Goggalor

Goggalor to ekster

Premium Member

to ekster
said by ekster:

I unvoted you and claimed you were a guard to make the assassin search for the inexistant clue. Turnips and 74 was total BS as well to take the attention away from Block.

Hence why I'm surprised no one tried to lynch me sooner.

The craziness of your posts, plus, I think you also voted block early made me rule you out.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
said by Exodus:

Funny thing is, web page blockage had absolutely nothing to do with Blockfire. She was genuinely blocked at work. Haha.

I knew she was blocked, as we both work in a similar location. But the coincidence........ too much!

@ekster - you sly bastard. I copared the pumpkin in Protus' avatar to a freaking turnip, looked at post counts for the number 74 (I swear I almost assassinated forty-seven early on, until I realized he wasn't really playing), and dug into Jim's post to see why you thought he was town. Good job!
Chaplain

Chaplain to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie
I guess the moral of this game is: Don't read into the posts too much as an assassin. And if they aren't voting for someone after a few lynches, kill them. They're surely the King.

We need to work better at bringing the king to a dangerous vote level (without killing him/her), after every kill. It's tough to coordinate, but if you look at the voting patterns on Block this game, he was very much left alone.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

We could go with a mexican stand-off, refusing to lynch anyone as town.

In fact, that may be the best way to go. Stall indefinitely, never lynch anyone and force the sniper to act.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

Right from the get go. Everyone votes No Lynch. Over and over and over and over.......

Blockgorilla
Sarcasm is my native tongue
join:2010-02-11
Wichita, KS

Blockgorilla to Jobbie

to Jobbie
I felt like I overplayed my hand early so I tried to lay low. Fail on my part. Sorry guys