Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues to Devanchya

Premium Member

to Devanchya

Re: [Rant] Beware of the Harmony One Remote

This thread has haunted my beaten up 890.

Went to watch TV last night and the sucker was dead (ok the battery has been warning me for days).

It's become a literal wrestling match to get it to charge anymore. I don't know if it a contacts problem or it just doesn't "fit" in the cradle.

I think I fought with for like 20 minutes to get it to charge (usually 10 minutes is enough to get some juice into it). I think I finally got it charging, but I forgot to check it.

koira
Hey Siri Walk Me
Premium Member
join:2004-02-16

koira

Premium Member

Sounds like yet another failure due to genitally handling

dillyhammer
START me up
Premium Member
join:2010-01-09
Scarborough, ON

dillyhammer

Premium Member

said by koira:

Sounds like yet another failure due to genitally handling

EEEEeeewwwwww.

Mike

Guspaz
Guspaz
MVM
join:2001-11-05
Montreal, QC

Guspaz to elwoodblues

MVM

to elwoodblues
said by elwoodblues:

Went to watch TV last night and the sucker was dead (ok the battery has been warning me for days).

It's become a literal wrestling match to get it to charge anymore. I don't know if it a contacts problem or it just doesn't "fit" in the cradle.

I think I fought with for like 20 minutes to get it to charge (usually 10 minutes is enough to get some juice into it). I think I finally got it charging, but I forgot to check it.

I would imagine it would be far cheaper to buy a new battery than a new remote...

I would rather have used Eneloops for my Harmony One. Didn't really want the cradle-based charging, but what're you gonna do.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues

Premium Member

said by Guspaz:

said by elwoodblues:

I would imagine it would be far cheaper to buy a new battery than a new remote...

I would rather have used Eneloops for my Harmony One. Didn't really want the cradle-based charging, but what're you gonna do.

It's not the battery,it was just gettting to charge was the challenge,it's fully charged for now.

How can you put eneloops into an area designed for a flat pack battery?