Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie to cigtyme

Premium Member

to cigtyme

Re: [Raiding] Mogu'Shan Vaults

Oh man that really sucks hopefully you will get it next week.

Keep the spirits up!
cigtyme
Coonass and Proud of it
join:2010-08-17
Houma, LA

cigtyme to Immer

to Immer
Yep we had 3 people that were 10 11 and 12. We were hoping a WoW biggest loser would arrise, but to no avail. We just went and killed Heroic Rag. It felt good cause i was pretty pissed by that part of the night. Raiders need to realize when you don't let someone know it affect 9 or 24 other people.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain

We had our Hunter leave after Spirit Kings last night to go to a group session. Honestly the first time I've heard that one.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer to cigtyme

Premium Member

to cigtyme
yeah... it is amazing how much a simple in-game mail or DSLR PM will alleviate frustration in a raid leader. Not eliminate, but alleviate.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

or even a remote guild chat message.

xenograffiti
@unt.edu

xenograffiti to mettachain

Anon

to mettachain
said by mettachain:

there are too many retards who can't move out of fire and wipe groups or the tanks have no idea what's going on, or there's a shit ton of grievers/trolls.

So if those things occur in the normal Mogu'Shan Vaults it's not a raid either?
cigtyme
Coonass and Proud of it
Houma, LA

cigtyme to DarkLogix

to DarkLogix
Seriously, 2 of them were on remote chat. Did answer whispers till after 1 and a half hopurs into the raid.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

depending on your phone, the app will keep you logged in even if you think you've turned the app off. Not saying that's what happened in their case... just saying that it is a situation I've run into with my guys.
cigtyme
Coonass and Proud of it
Houma, LA

cigtyme

I know i have to tell people in vent every week to grab their phone and log off remote chat. WTB 10 spot on my raid team LOL.

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain to xenograffiti

to xenograffiti
those things DON'T happen in a normal raid. and if they do, they're replaced. at least where i come from. we always have 3 or 4 players on the bench so the threat of being replaced due to tunnel vision and dying works.

xenograffiti
@unt.edu

xenograffiti

Anon

Hell yeah they do.

The PUG normal MV I got last week was worse than the LFR the other night where we 1-shot everything. Granted it's a different level of difficulty, but you're wanting to define raiding by player performance.. which doesn't make sense to me.

mettachain
Goblineer
Azeroth

mettachain

then start actually raiding instead of PUGing. PUGs always have the same mentality as LFR even though yall are on the same server. you won't "raid" with those PUGs again until they nerf the shit out of MV.

i bet you're dying for a 30% nerf so you can see REAL content amirite?

JB9
Stay Gold
Premium Member
join:2009-05-14

JB9

Premium Member

Yup, just like you with H DS.

mettachain
Goblineer
Azeroth

mettachain

possibly for my 4 savior not the first by far. i like how you're trying though. although i do think you deserve some kudos for your two savior titles, playing on that shitty techsavvy intewebz and all.

xenograffiti
@unt.edu

xenograffiti to mettachain

Anon

to mettachain
At first I thought you were simply a confused individual, but now I see you're trolling. I didn't expect that here - my bad.
Arsinic
join:2011-02-17
Ruffs Dale, PA

Arsinic to Immer

to Immer
Lol Savior...
clawfury
join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI

clawfury to Immer

to Immer
Really enjoying my new raid group on Proudmoore. The whole group seems to be of a high caliber. All DPS over 60k, no mechanic failers, and solid tanking and healing. We went in on Sunday, one shot dogs, 2 shot Feng, and got Spiritbinder to 4%. Monday night we one shot Spiritbinder, 2 shot Spirit Kings (none of us had ever seen him, what a joke) and put some solid attempts in on Elegon. We got the mechanics down, we should be able to blow through Elegon on Sunday night and put in attempts on Emperor. I can't wait to try a few of the heroics!

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain

I'd suggest that your group gives the first 2-3 bosses in HoF a try before doing heroics...but then again if you guys think you've got the coordination and strategy to down Stone Guard and Feng on heroic, then go for it.

The first 2 bosses in HoF are pretty much loot pinatas once you can get the dance steps down.
clawfury
Rochester, MI

clawfury

Yeah, I watched the videos for the first 2 HoF videos - they will be a cakewalk for this group, I think that's what the RL has planned anyway. Heroic Feng just looks like more healer punishment + an extra phase + strategy to determine which phase you want to go into next. Stone Guard we one shot, so I think we can add the tiles + higher damage on - I am sure we will start giving it attempts.
cigtyme
Coonass and Proud of it
Houma, LA

1 recommendation

cigtyme to Immer

to Immer
Well attendance boss worked for 30 minutes, then we kicked his ass. Dogs and Feng down working on 3rd boss now. We also added Dark to our raid team. Light blue was owning the meters all night.
clawfury
Rochester, MI

clawfury

Dark as in Darklogix...?
cigtyme
Coonass and Proud of it
Houma, LA

cigtyme

Yes

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer to clawfury

Premium Member

to clawfury
We are still rebuilding the raid team (healers are scarce, man), and we grabbed a tank ('cause I needed Venom14 See Profile to heal again) and healer from our sister guild (guild leader and his wife). We 3-shot dogs and got to progress Feng to phase 3 before our raid cutoff time was reached. We hope to continue tonight.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to cigtyme

Premium Member

to cigtyme
BTW I find it funny I had forgotten to put on molten armor (I've gotten used to it being always on, so I didn't check for it when I xfered.)
clawfury
Rochester, MI

clawfury to Immer

to Immer
Cool! Glad you are progressing. I think Feng is a significant step-down in complexity from doggies, and actually, so is Spiritbinder and Spirit kings - they are just harder dps checks.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Did you guys notice this week on LFR that they lowered the Nullification Barrier cooldown on Feng by half?

I was able to shield every single single Epicenter, Draw Flame and Arcane Velocity.

What a joke.
Jobbie

Jobbie to clawfury

Premium Member

to clawfury
Congrats all of you on your progression kills!

I was part of the sunday group with clawfury that downed dogs and feng and almost got spiritbinder down glad you guys killed two more bosses on monday.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie
Since HoF is the new hotness, we should all expect to see "nerfs" to MV trickling in...
clawfury
Rochester, MI

clawfury

I hope they don't nerf stuff. I hate that. I should be able to finish MV this lockout, so it won't affect me - but I wish they would leave content as is (aside from balance issues/bug fixes). I like having the challenge, not seeing that "30% nerf" crap or whatever.
clawfury

clawfury to Jobbie

to Jobbie
Yeah, thanks Jobbie. I lobbied hard for you to have a permanent spot there, but they wanted a druid or a mistweaver for their final spot, their regular Shaman came back on Monday.