how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

djlar

join:2009-04-23
reply to Archivis

Re: [Raiding] Mogu'Shan Vaults

Yeah he was scorning me because I did 110K on Garalon, and I'm supposed to be doing 140K like the elite heroic geared rogues on other realms/guilds

I'm barely i487 with i489 weaps.. gimme a break.. I'm flapping stealing his leg next time, let's see if he can pull more than 100K..

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Archivis
said by Archivis:

Fuck that guy. I'd wreck him on vent, guild chat, or the guild forums.

I find myself in agreement here.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
AHAHHAHAHHAHAH

The world is ending

first matt patrick and quanell X agreed and now Immer and Arch

The myans were right.
--
»Death Star Petition

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
Immer is flying up to my house on Friday. Were going to engage in the most X-rated male bonding and seal the fate of the world as the Mayans predicted.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -MLK

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2
reply to djlar
said by djlar:

I have a guildie who's a pad meter expert, I mean he goes all out on the meters, he's a ret pally so he can bubble if getting aggro.. and salv after..

He insist of being the one that's left only hitting the boss though...

For example on Elegon he doesn't switches to the protector, gets the nearest pillar, etc

On Garalon he demands one leg is for him only nobody else touches that leg, even if it means it's the only leg up or another leg is far off... the result is him making the logs and the rest of use looking like fools

Yeah. Fuck him.

I'd be on his leg every Garalon pull, and dare his bitch ass to say something to me. I'd put my cock in his ear through his headphones, Ghost Dad style.
--
McBrain#1430

Name's Ash...Housewares.

tuladrin

@idv.net
reply to Immer
You know Ill always go if needed cig, lock is ready to go. Plus next week do not know when you guys are raiding cause of tues x-mas but if I'm on let me know.
On a side note, my primary just went 8/16 this weekend and we had an issue with the big bug. We thought he who dps's him 1st gets pheromones and I would pull 1st with my hunter, but someone else would get it and I would need to run over to them or them to me to get it back leaving us out of position. Are we doing something wrong there?

djlar

Well this week is a lot of MIA's they probably fill in with socials/baddies, if we make 5/6 MSV will be too much... kinda want to make that GDKP MSV but it's, I think, 65Kg to be in..

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

Kalimdor
My guild should do a GDKP run through MSV...I mean we basically 20 manned it this past week.

JB
Stay Gold
Premium
join:2009-05-14
kudos:1
reply to Immer
Yeah, /gkick that ret pally.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Immer
finally got my DK LFR-ready, so I queued up with our guild tank to knock out MV as a tank. On Feng our guild tank took Shroud of Reversal so that he could pump out dps (because, really, it's LFR) so I grabbed the Nullification Barrier. The odd thing about it is that I was able to use the Barrier for every Epicenter, Draw Flame, and Arcane Velocity. Every single one. I can't find where the difference is annotated between LFR and Normal. Either the CD is reduced in LFR, or Feng's CD is increased? Anyone know which is the case? thanks.
--
Guild leader of Pride and Ego (US:Nathrezim)
Good times with Great people in the Best way to spend $15/mo.

Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
The CD of the barrier is reduced in LFR so you are able to ignore pretty much all other mechanics.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

s1deout
Geek4Life
Premium
join:2003-12-10
Troy, OH
reply to Immer
I queued LFR on my pally tank while waiting for the raid yesterday and I hit the jackpot. I had 3 coins on him.

Used 1 on dogs , got bracers.
Used 1 on Spiritkings - got the shield
Used 1 on Elegon - got the axe.

Went into the LFR at 468 - came out of the LFR at 472.

Now to find a reliable PUG raid.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

Kalimdor
Good stuff, man!

I got some gloves off Feng the other night that have better stats for Arcane (haste/mastery), and enough VP from our Sunday clear to upgrade my dagger again.

The real question now is, at what point will the Sha-Touched sword off Tsulong be better than my ilvl 511 dagger off Elite Protectors?
--
McBrain#1430

Name's Ash...Housewares.

djlar

reply to s1deout
Now you can do HoF and ToES LRS's! grats...

Save this week's coins for Tier/Sha weapons

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

1 edit
reply to s1deout
Queued for LFR last night and got cloak and necklace on my warrior.

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
it's okay to say "necklace" instead of "neck piece"

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
Thanks for that.

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth
You shouldn't be ashamed to feel pretty Jobbie.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
That is good to know, you know being a badass tauren and all it gets tough.

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth
I was with you until you said "badass." Paladins are narcissistic, egomaniacs who yern to feel accepted wilst ensure their armor is oiled and shiny and blow drying their haird. The fact that you're a Tauren doesn't automatically put you in the stables of being a battle-worn, hardened, grungy warrior. You class color is pink for a reason. You must do your due diligence to beautify yourself and find the optimal T-mog pieces to accentuate your strong points. Don't focus on content progression, focus on what gear looks the prettiest on your character. You will find the reward from doing this to far exceed the reward of lying cold and helpless at the feet of one of the many mean, unicorn slaughtering raid bosses.
--
Reading your post made me want to punch a kitten in the jawbone.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

Kalimdor
reply to mettachain
Jobbie asked me for a pearl "neck piece" for Christmas...I was a little confused at first, but I ended up saying ok.

truestory.jpg

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to mettachain
said by mettachain:

I was with you until you said "badass." Paladins are narcissistic, egomaniacs who yern to feel accepted wilst ensure their armor is oiled and shiny and blow drying their haird. The fact that you're a Tauren doesn't automatically put you in the stables of being a battle-worn, hardened, grungy warrior. You class color is pink for a reason. You must do your due diligence to beautify yourself and find the optimal T-mog pieces to accentuate your strong points. Don't focus on content progression, focus on what gear looks the prettiest on your character. You will find the reward from doing this to far exceed the reward of lying cold and helpless at the feet of one of the many mean, unicorn slaughtering raid bosses.

My Warrior is a Tauren, my Paladin is a Blood Elf.

so yeah.
--

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to McBrain
said by McBrain:

Jobbie asked me for a pearl "neck piece" for Christmas...I was a little confused at first, but I ended up saying ok.

truestory.jpg

Hey!!!!!! It was OUR SPECIAL secret.

runsawaycrying.gif
--

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth
reply to Jobbie
ermahgerd, nerva jerja berks berts scerver.