Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie to Immer

Premium Member

to Immer

Re: [Raiding] Mogu'Shan Vaults

The CD of the barrier is reduced in LFR so you are able to ignore pretty much all other mechanics.

s1deout
Geek4Life
Premium Member
join:2003-12-10
Troy, OH

s1deout to Immer

Premium Member

to Immer
I queued LFR on my pally tank while waiting for the raid yesterday and I hit the jackpot. I had 3 coins on him.

Used 1 on dogs , got bracers.
Used 1 on Spiritkings - got the shield
Used 1 on Elegon - got the axe.

Went into the LFR at 468 - came out of the LFR at 472.

Now to find a reliable PUG raid.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain

Good stuff, man!

I got some gloves off Feng the other night that have better stats for Arcane (haste/mastery), and enough VP from our Sunday clear to upgrade my dagger again.

The real question now is, at what point will the Sha-Touched sword off Tsulong be better than my ilvl 511 dagger off Elite Protectors?
djlar
join:2009-04-23

djlar to s1deout

to s1deout
Now you can do HoF and ToES LRS's! grats...

Save this week's coins for Tier/Sha weapons

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

1 edit

Jobbie to s1deout

Premium Member

to s1deout
Queued for LFR last night and got cloak and necklace on my warrior.

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain

it's okay to say "necklace" instead of "neck piece"

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Thanks for that.

mettachain
Goblineer
Azeroth

mettachain

You shouldn't be ashamed to feel pretty Jobbie.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

That is good to know, you know being a badass tauren and all it gets tough.

mettachain
Goblineer
Azeroth

mettachain

I was with you until you said "badass." Paladins are narcissistic, egomaniacs who yern to feel accepted wilst ensure their armor is oiled and shiny and blow drying their haird. The fact that you're a Tauren doesn't automatically put you in the stables of being a battle-worn, hardened, grungy warrior. You class color is pink for a reason. You must do your due diligence to beautify yourself and find the optimal T-mog pieces to accentuate your strong points. Don't focus on content progression, focus on what gear looks the prettiest on your character. You will find the reward from doing this to far exceed the reward of lying cold and helpless at the feet of one of the many mean, unicorn slaughtering raid bosses.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain to mettachain

to mettachain
Jobbie asked me for a pearl "neck piece" for Christmas...I was a little confused at first, but I ended up saying ok.

truestory.jpg

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie to mettachain

Premium Member

to mettachain
said by mettachain:

I was with you until you said "badass." Paladins are narcissistic, egomaniacs who yern to feel accepted wilst ensure their armor is oiled and shiny and blow drying their haird. The fact that you're a Tauren doesn't automatically put you in the stables of being a battle-worn, hardened, grungy warrior. You class color is pink for a reason. You must do your due diligence to beautify yourself and find the optimal T-mog pieces to accentuate your strong points. Don't focus on content progression, focus on what gear looks the prettiest on your character. You will find the reward from doing this to far exceed the reward of lying cold and helpless at the feet of one of the many mean, unicorn slaughtering raid bosses.

My Warrior is a Tauren, my Paladin is a Blood Elf.

so yeah.
Jobbie

Jobbie to McBrain

Premium Member

to McBrain
said by McBrain:

Jobbie asked me for a pearl "neck piece" for Christmas...I was a little confused at first, but I ended up saying ok.

truestory.jpg

Hey!!!!!! It was OUR SPECIAL secret.

runsawaycrying.gif

mettachain
Goblineer
Azeroth

mettachain to Jobbie

to Jobbie
ermahgerd, nerva jerja berks berts scerver.