join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to mettachain

Re: [MoP] How was it?

said by mettachain:

ok then what about the casuals who can't or don't log in everyday for upkeep of the garden?

This is generally the sort of thing casuals get into. Log on for 10min or so, knock out a few dailies, chat up the guild, log off. Raiders tend to only log on for raid nights, then go MIA for the week, or just play the AH for mats/raid prep.

It's not the only way to get food. There's the good-ol' kill stuff for drops or go fishing routes still.
--
Guild leader of Pride and Ego
Immergruen (resto/boomie) on Nathrezim Server (US)
Malanorei (discipline/holy); Esclavizado (blood/unholy)

Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
kudos:1
whew. i'm saying i like the old way now but that's only because i haven't tried farmville yet.

i might end up thinking running a homestead might an easier route than fishing crap from pools...who knows.
--
If you find the information in my post helpful or interesting, please throw me a Kudos. Thanks!

drew
Radiant
Premium
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA
kudos:6
reply to Immer
does it require "every day" maintenance?

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
I don't think so. The crop is ready to pick the next day (so saith the NPC beside it). It would be interesting to see if you forget to come back to it that it rots, lol. I mean... that would be terrible.

Timbitus

join:2012-03-20
Bright'S Grove, ON
Or the pests have a banquet.

djlar

join:2009-04-23
reply to Immer
Nah, don't think so, but you miss planting more stuff..

Man can't wait to be 90, lots of stuff to do.. curretly at 89.3

Feralmordius

join:2011-01-18

1 recommendation

reply to drew
I read somewhere that you dont have to comeback the next day. Also as you continue to farm you get more slots. Up to 16 slots and each slot can produce 5+ stuff.

»www.elsanglin.com/tillers_farming.html
Tip: Grown crops do not need to be harvested immediately: Unharvested crops remain in their grown state, even after several days.
--
Tiermordius on Nathrezim Server (US)
Main Tank for Pride and Ego

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
great guide, Tier... thanks.