share rss forum feed

QuantumPimp

join:2012-02-19
Reviews:
·voip.ms

1 edit
reply to Anon

Re: TekSavvy - glorified reseller, not ISP

I appreciate the heads-up and feel a lot of empathy for your situation. It really is an eye opener. You are being offered lots of TSI help in this thread ... just not certain why this wasn't done sooner. Given this pattern of chronic non-support why not schedule a secondary service and let the winner have your business after 30 days?

OneWorld9

join:2010-12-09
East York, ON
said by QuantumPimp:

I appreciate the heads-up and feel a lot of empathy for your situation. It really is an eye opener. You are being offered lots of TSI help in this thread ... just not certain why this wasn't done sooner. Given this pattern of chronic non-support why not schedule a secondary service and let the winner have your business after 30 days?

Thank you, appreciated. I agree, I have no idea why it took this long. I had a good discussion with TSI David yesterday about this (by phone), and he devised an action plan to resolve things. It seems to be a good plan and I'll see how that goes. TSI Gabe and David have been very helpful recently, and they do agree that it shouldn't have taken this long to address problems. I'm looking forward to finding out what exactly the issue is with my connection.

Ultimately, I'd love to see TSI be the ISP that I switched over to in the first place - if I didn't care and didn't want that, I would easily have switched back to Rogers or otherwise long ago. I hope this is a learning experience for TSI and others, and TSI improves as a result. There are some issues which they cannot control - but TSI Marc has pointed out that they are pursuing things (with the CRTC, etc.) to make that happen. Let's wait and see. Some of the issues I've had, though, are clearly TSI's fault - support could have been (and *should* have been) much better... they are trying to make amends now, and I'll give them that chance.

NightMayor

join:2010-04-28
York, ON
said by OneWorld9:

said by QuantumPimp:

Thank you, appreciated. I agree, I have no idea why it took this long. I had a good discussion with TSI David yesterday about this (by phone), and he devised an action plan to resolve things. It seems to be a good plan and I'll see how that goes. TSI Gabe and David have been very helpful recently, and they do agree that it shouldn't have taken this long to address problems. I'm looking forward to finding out what exactly the issue is with my connection.

Ultimately, I'd love to see TSI be the ISP that I switched over to in the first place - if I didn't care and didn't want that, I would easily have switched back to Rogers or otherwise long ago. I hope this is a learning experience for TSI and others, and TSI improves as a result. There are some issues which they cannot control - but TSI Marc has pointed out that they are pursuing things (with the CRTC, etc.) to make that happen. Let's wait and see. Some of the issues I've had, though, are clearly TSI's fault - support could have been (and *should* have been) much better... they are trying to make amends now, and I'll give them that chance.

I'm glad to hear that they're doing more to help solve the problem and want to improve TSI a lot more. Communication is always key. +1