All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

Prophit
@videotron.ca

Prophit to ZZZZZZZ

Anon

to ZZZZZZZ

Re: John Furlong's Legacy forever tarnished?

heh while some here have memories of their beating by the servants of god (I had the ruler, occasional punch and hair dragging), I don't think it equates to the nightmare of what these people explained of being dragged by your hair down stairs for your beating in a nice quiet basement by this guy.

Though I was pulled by my hair across a floor a few times by a nun. But, if I was headed to a dank dark basement like these people, whoever was pulling my hair wouldn't be breathing now. I'd hunt them down.
peterboro (banned)
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned)

said by Prophit :

But, if I was headed to a dank dark basement like these people, whoever was pulling my hair wouldn't be breathing now. I'd hunt them down.

I often wonder why that doesn't happen more often. »en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sl ··· s_(film)

Prophit
@videotron.ca

Prophit

Anon

said by peterboro:

said by Prophit :

But, if I was headed to a dank dark basement like these people, whoever was pulling my hair wouldn't be breathing now. I'd hunt them down.

I often wonder why that doesn't happen more often. »en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sl ··· s_(film)

It does happen. Maybe it's just not mentioned and kept quiet? Sometimes payback is worth more than making things open?

I recall a kid next to me having his face slammed into his desk repeatedly. The servant of god put both hands on the back of his head grabbed his hair and just kept smashing his face up and down on the desk.

Kid walked out of class bloody, got on the phone then his two brothers showed up at the classroom door before that 1-hr and 10-minutes class was let out. The servant of god got his ass handed to him. I sat there and watched it. So did the assistant vice principle who tried to stop it, at first.

Nothing was done. No one removed from school. It was taken care of right then and there.

You don't forget something like that, and this was a good 30-years ago. I wonder if anyone is going to tell me my memory is flawed? I wonder if the other kids in the class recall this as well? Not something you forget.

Then class resumed the following week and everyone was happy again.

That was the worse beating I ever saw handed to a student... and back to the "teacher". Though I have heard of worse, but never saw first hand.

So again, why would these former students all have some sort of mass memory failure? I recall the above like it was yesterday.

Is there a mass memory failure that only affects Indians? Seems this is what some people here are saying.