Need for Speed
Premium
join:2002-07-22
Winterville, NC
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Suddenlink

Google Fiber

Are they going to have their own forum at some point, or how is that going to work?

Just curious, as I'd really love to keep an eye on how it's going for people as they start to light up the "hoods"

Thanks
--
What the heck is a GatorKram? »www.gatorkram.com

davidhoffman
Premium
join:2009-11-19
Warner Robins, GA
kudos:2

This forum »Feedback, is where you request new forum topics, as far as I can tell. One of the things I noticed about EPB Fiber is that it appears few subscribers post about it. Maybe it is so reliable, no one has big enough problems to come here to ask for help. The same might end up being true of Google Fiber. I also think the dslreports part of the web site address makes people think we only deal with dsl. It might be time to change the website to www.broadbandreports. or maybe www.broadbandbeat, or maybe www.broadbandtech.

ophelus

join:2004-01-11
Kansas City, MO
reply to gatorkram

Having seen google fiber already in action.. it's definitely not "problem" free.. so unless they get their act together.. might expect a forum for complaints/issues...

I honestly don't understand why there not rolling out IPTV too.. seems illogical not too

mob
On the next level..
Premium
join:2000-10-07
Reviews:
·SureWest Internet
reply to davidhoffman

said by davidhoffman:

This forum »Feedback, is where you request new forum topics, as far as I can tell. One of the things I noticed about EPB Fiber is that it appears few subscribers post about it. Maybe it is so reliable, no one has big enough problems to come here to ask for help. The same might end up being true of Google Fiber. I also think the dslreports part of the web site address makes people think we only deal with dsl. It might be time to change the website to www.broadbandreports. or maybe www.broadbandbeat, or maybe www.broadbandtech.

www.broadbandreports.com was already registered when I checked. They did a pretty good job of spoofing www.dslreports.com right down to the log in information. Pretty amazing really.
--
Ich habe kein Mitleid - Me
You're a daisy if you do. - Doc Holliday
And as always, have nice day.

iansltx

join:2007-02-19
Austin, TX
kudos:2
reply to ophelus

Wait...they aren't rolling out IPTV? I thought that that was their entire TV lineup...