gatorkram
Need for Speed
Premium Member
join:2002-07-22
Winterville, NC

gatorkram

Premium Member

Google Fiber

Are they going to have their own forum at some point, or how is that going to work?

Just curious, as I'd really love to keep an eye on how it's going for people as they start to light up the "hoods"

Thanks
davidhoffman
Premium Member
join:2009-11-19
Warner Robins, GA

davidhoffman

Premium Member

This forum »Feedback, is where you request new forum topics, as far as I can tell. One of the things I noticed about EPB Fiber is that it appears few subscribers post about it. Maybe it is so reliable, no one has big enough problems to come here to ask for help. The same might end up being true of Google Fiber. I also think the dslreports part of the web site address makes people think we only deal with dsl. It might be time to change the website to www.broadbandreports. or maybe www.broadbandbeat, or maybe www.broadbandtech.
ophelus
join:2004-01-11
Kansas City, MO

ophelus to gatorkram

to gatorkram
Having seen google fiber already in action.. it's definitely not "problem" free.. so unless they get their act together.. might expect a forum for complaints/issues...

I honestly don't understand why there not rolling out IPTV too.. seems illogical not too
mob (banned)
On the next level..
join:2000-10-07
San Jose, CA

mob (banned) to davidhoffman

to davidhoffman
said by davidhoffman:

This forum »Feedback, is where you request new forum topics, as far as I can tell. One of the things I noticed about EPB Fiber is that it appears few subscribers post about it. Maybe it is so reliable, no one has big enough problems to come here to ask for help. The same might end up being true of Google Fiber. I also think the dslreports part of the web site address makes people think we only deal with dsl. It might be time to change the website to www.broadbandreports. or maybe www.broadbandbeat, or maybe www.broadbandtech.

www.broadbandreports.com was already registered when I checked. They did a pretty good job of spoofing www.dslreports.com right down to the log in information. Pretty amazing really.
iansltx
join:2007-02-19
Austin, TX

iansltx to ophelus

to ophelus
Wait...they aren't rolling out IPTV? I thought that that was their entire TV lineup...