uniqs
share rss forum feed

Boricua
Premium
join:2002-01-26
Sacramuerto
reply to mettachain

Re: [Rant] National Geographic

It's about people filling their houses with crap. I've seen episodes where there are roaches and rats running around, and the house falling apart around them. There was one episode I saw the other day where a lady cared more about her chickens than her family. She would grab the eggs and leave them out instead of refrigerating them (and yes she cooked those same eggs). I found that the majority had mental issues and a few didn't want to face the tragedy in their past.
--
Illegal aliens have always been a problem in the United States. Ask any Indian. Robert Orben

BigBlarg

join:2008-02-10
Longueuil, QC
kudos:1
Reviews:
·ELECTRONICBOX

said by Boricua:

She would grab the eggs and leave them out instead of refrigerating them (and yes she cooked those same eggs).

There's nothing wrong with that. Eggs at room temperature will stay good as long as refrigerated eggs. We put them in the fridge only to slow down the growth of bacterias on the outside of the shell.

nonymous
Premium
join:2003-09-08
Glendale, AZ

said by BigBlarg:

said by Boricua:

She would grab the eggs and leave them out instead of refrigerating them (and yes she cooked those same eggs).

There's nothing wrong with that. Eggs at room temperature will stay good as long as refrigerated eggs. We put them in the fridge only to slow down the growth of bacterias on the outside of the shell.

Store bought eggs need to be refrigerator as the protection is washed off during processing.