spc
Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Insight6

join:2012-08-25
reply to Doctor Four

Re: [Scam] Anthony Morrison/Hidden Millionaires Infomercial

When you consider how long this thread has been around, the staggering amount of posts, not to mention the staggering amount of redundant posts or or points made a reasonable person with good will has to ask why isn't this thread locked and or moved to the new "group therapy" forum?

I don't have a dog in the hunt with Morrison. He smells like scam artist. But, he's been around and still us in business and since there are laws that to some extent control what's legal or illegal regarding what he can advertise, what he can do legally and what he can't do that is illegal isn't it time to move on?

I'm just honestly curious why with nothing new on this subject it keeps just being hashed over and over with nary a new thing in a year?

Again, I got nothing positive to say about Morrison.

Snowy
Premium
join:2003-04-05
Kailua, HI
kudos:6
Reviews:
·Clearwire Wireless
·Time Warner Cable

1 recommendation

said by Insight6:

I'm just honestly curious why with nothing new on this subject it keeps just being hashed over and over with nary a new thing in a year?

Equal opportunity.

PoloDude
Premium,VIP
join:2006-03-29
Northport, NY
kudos:3

1 recommendation

reply to Insight6
This thread stays active for two reasons.
1- People who post saying they were saved from being ripped off by AM from the info here.
2- Shills for AM saying how much money they made.

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ
kudos:1
said by PoloDude:

This thread stays active for two reasons.
1- People who post saying they were saved from being ripped off by AM from the info here.
2- Shills for AM saying how much money they made.

1&2 is the reason for the high google ranking. Locking the thread would not keep it up.
--
--Standard disclaimers apply.--
Expand your moderator at work

garys_2k
Premium
join:2004-05-07
Farmington, MI
Reviews:
·Callcentric
·callwithus

1 recommendation

reply to Insight6

Re: [Scam] Anthony Morrison/Hidden Millionaires Infomercial

said by Insight6:

When you consider how long this thread has been around, the staggering amount of posts, not to mention the staggering amount of redundant posts or or points made a reasonable person with good will has to ask why isn't this thread locked and or moved to the new "group therapy" forum?

Why is "nothing new" added (not that that's true, of course, given the trickle of near victims that post here thanking us for preventing their loss of money they couldn't afford) a criteria for locking and moving a thread? I'm all for keeping it very much alive so it stays around, on google, as fair warning to potential victims.

ford2k

@comcast.net
on an unrelated note his brother Adrian has gotten in on the scam game, getting people's credit card numbers and rebilling them hundreds of dollars. What a surprise!

»www.scambook.com/search/reports?···Sure.com

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium,VIP
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30
kudos:18
said by ford2k :

on an unrelated note his brother Adrian has gotten in on the scam game, getting people's credit card numbers and rebilling them hundreds of dollars. What a surprise!

»www.scambook.com/search/reports?···Sure.com

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGbFLGUS2sM
--
What’s the point of owning a supercar if you can’t scare yourself stupid from time to time?

garys_2k
Premium
join:2004-05-07
Farmington, MI
What a family, they should be so proud of themselves...

JALevinworth

@embarqhsd.net
reply to Doctor Olds
Adrian Morrison - Oh yeah. Now he's peddling his own show, called Social Commissions

I woke up in the wee hours last night, the tv was on and playing an infomercial that was on E! channel. Guess what grabbed my attention?, Yep it was younger bro Adrian.

Same BS. Even had a similar "story" about how a friend of his was losing his house and Adrian taught him what to do and saved the friend's house, and now friend is living his dreams thanks to Adrian.

So familiar.. The same story that Anthony hawks about his (and Adrian's) parents going bankrupt and nearly losing their home, except somehow Adrian helped his unnamed friend do the same exact thing with his own program as well. Imagine that.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSONTIq9DSo

More on Adrian Morrison here: »Re: [Scam] Anthony Morrison/Hidden Millionaires Infomercial

peterboro
Premium
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON
said by JALevinworth :

Adrian Morrison - Oh yeah. Now he's peddling his own show, called Social Commissions

Oh sorry, I didn't notice you already posted this. I was caught up in the euphoria of making all that money.

JALevinworth

@embarqhsd.net
said by peterboro:

said by JALevinworth :

Oh sorry, I didn't notice you already posted this. I was caught up in the euphoria of making all that money.

Hey, I can see you were blinded by the prospect of all that easy work at home free website social network traffic leading to sales/conversions right off of page 754,295 on a google rank for a fish-hook to the boiler room pitch grabbing the last of your available credit for the personal one-on-one training and coaching swindle of all those stacks of cash at 19% interest on a visa card.. oh wait, you can get that limit raised, right? so then, where was I?.... oh yeah, I am so excited myself I lost my place ...

The short answer: The more the merrier... although it was Doctor Olds brought this bloke's latest adventures to our attention again.

-Jim