Celery

join:2004-01-19
St Catharines, ON
Reviews:
·Start Communicat..
·ikTel Networks
reply to WiMax

Re: ikTel Networks - Niagara ISP

What does it say about his choice of "Partner", who doesn't have 24/7 support available?

Also, what does it say about Allan's foresight to think of requiring a contracted 24/7 support instead from some "Partner" who works from 8-4??

Just careless and no thought.

WiMax

join:2003-07-12
Canada
Reviews:
·Cogeco Cable
said by Celery:

What does it say about his choice of "Partner", who doesn't have 24/7 support available?

Also, what does it say about Allan's foresight to think of requiring a contracted 24/7 support instead from some "Partner" who works from 8-4??

Just careless and no thought.

Again, I don't believe anything Alan says anymore. His "partner" is Cogeco. Do you really think that if Cogeco can offer extended tech support hours to the retail customer that the same tech support agents will not be available to TPIA's during the same hours? Other competitors would have filed CRTC complaints long ago if there were issues and Cogeco tech support were only available to them during business hours.

As I said, it's the third story I've heard. First from his own tech agent was, "we were doing system maintenance". Second was from Harvey "it was a problem on the street". Third was from Alan, "Our partner was not available at 5p to help us."

Alan's story simply doesn't hold water. I tend to believe the tech agent because it wouldn't be the first time that Alan has done system maintenance and testing on the live system during the day and it went down.