uniqs
Bob4
Account deleted
join:2012-07-22
New Jersey

Bob4 to Kardinal

to Kardinal

Re: Canadian comes home from Guantanamo

Actually, it is relevant. You're saying that because of the UN, a murderer who's 17 years 11 months and 27 days old is a child and should be treated as such. I'm saying they're murders and should be locked up for a very long time or executed.

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones

join:2001-03-22
Owen Sound, ON

DKS

said by Bob4:

Actually, it is relevant. You're saying that because of the UN, a murderer who's 17 years 11 months and 27 days old is a child and should be treated as such. I'm saying they're murders and should be locked up for a very long time or executed.

And, thankfully, you neither live in Canada nor can you vote here. We follow the Rule of Law and honour our UN treaties (unless the Reformatories choose not to) here.
Expand your moderator at work

Kardinal
Dei Gratina Regina
Mod
join:2001-02-04
N of 49th

Kardinal to Bob4

Mod

to Bob4

Re: Canadian comes home from Guantanamo

said by Bob4:

No, you're pulling a tangent, again, and putting words in my mouth. I've said nothing about the UN and a murderer, I'm talking about someone who is a child soldier. If you'd like to stay on target, we can move forward. If you'd like to keep up the obfuscation for your own entertainment, by all means continue on your own.