Premium Member
join:2007-10-27
Wellington N

A Lurker to peterboro

Premium Member

to peterboro

Re: Canadian comes home from Guantanamo

said by peterboro:

Fathers now excused. Mother's isolation is relevant how?

We're supposed to feel sorry for her. Too bad she felt that she couldn't get decent medical treatment and social assistance for her injured son, except in Canada. She's stated publically more than once that she would be happy if they all died martyrs. We should pity her, sending her 10 year old son off to be a child soldier. God forbid we hold her responsible. /sarcasm off

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones

join:2001-03-22
Owen Sound, ON

DKS

said by A Lurker:

God forbid we hold her responsible. /sarcasm off

And how would you propose we do that? She has broken no law.
Bob4
Account deleted
join:2012-07-22
New Jersey

Bob4

said by DKS:

said by A Lurker:

How do you know that? You have access to all the classified information the US has?

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones

Owen Sound, ON

DKS

said by Bob4:

said by DKS:

said by A Lurker:

How do you know that? You have access to all the classified information the US has?

One presumes that at this late date, she would have been charged. Absence of any charge speaks volumes.
Bob4
Account deleted
join:2012-07-22
New Jersey

Bob4

said by DKS:

One presumes that at this late date, she would have been charged. Absence of any charge speaks volumes.

Ummm... No.
MaynardKrebs
We did it. We heaved Steve. Yipee.
Premium Member
join:2009-06-17

MaynardKrebs to Bob4

Premium Member

to Bob4
said by Bob4:

said by DKS:

said by A Lurker:

What 'classified information'?
Do you mean the stuff with the same factual accuracy as got the US mired in Iraq and bled your Treasury dry?

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones

Owen Sound, ON

DKS to Bob4

to Bob4
said by Bob4:

said by DKS:

Ummm... No.

Perhaps not in the US. But in Canada... sans evidence, one can not be charged. Given that there appears to be no evidence of any crime, you point is absurd.
peterboro (banned)
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned)

said by DKS:

Perhaps not in the US. But in Canada... sans evidence, one can not be charged.

Ummm...No.

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones

Owen Sound, ON

DKS

said by peterboro:

said by DKS:

Ummm...No.

Charge may be laid, but no Crown would lay a charge unless there is reasonable prospect of conviction. Evidence is the key part of that equation.
peterboro (banned)
Peterborough, ON

1 recommendation

peterboro (banned)

said by DKS:

said by peterboro:

said by DKS:

Ummm...No.

Charge may be laid, but no Crown would lay a charge unless there is reasonable prospect of conviction. Evidence is the key part of that equation.

Ummm...No. First you said they cannot be charged when they can. Second the Crown makes the decision on whether to proceed based on the prospect of conviction. You often post on justice issues yet your knowledge in this area, and at the most basic level, is inaccurate.

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones

Owen Sound, ON

DKS

said by peterboro:

Ummm...No. First you said they cannot be charged when they can. Second the Crown makes the decision on whether to proceed based on the prospect of conviction. You often post on justice issues yet your knowledge in this area, and at the most basic level, is inaccurate.

Thank you for your correction. You are a graduate of law school perhaps? A paralegal? Or like most of us, a reasonably informed person? I stand behind what I have said.
peterboro (banned)
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned)

said by DKS:

said by peterboro:

Thank you for your correction. You are a graduate of law school perhaps? A paralegal? Or like most of us, a reasonably informed person? I stand behind what I have said.

You stand behind posting incorrect information? Good to know when it comes to justice issues. Police Foundations and 2yr college diploma as a paralegal btw.
MaynardKrebs
We did it. We heaved Steve. Yipee.
Premium Member
join:2009-06-17

MaynardKrebs

Premium Member

said by peterboro:

Police Foundations ......

So would that include courses such as:
Jackboot 101 - Ribs & Kidneys: So Easily Damaged
Human Rights Violations for Dummies
Sticking Together and Fabricating Evidence
Pepper Spray is for Sissies
How to Keep Your Mouth Shut When Being Investigated by the SIU?

Just askin'
peterboro (banned)
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned)

said by MaynardKrebs:

said by peterboro:

Police Foundations ......

So would that include courses such as:
Jackboot 101 - Ribs & Kidneys: So Easily Damaged
Human Rights Violations for Dummies
Sticking Together and Fabricating Evidence
Pepper Spray is for Sissies
How to Keep Your Mouth Shut When Being Investigated by the SIU? Just askin'

Nah, they just have us watch, »en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tr ··· ning_Day

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones

Owen Sound, ON

DKS to peterboro

to peterboro
said by peterboro:

said by DKS:

said by peterboro:

You stand behind posting incorrect information? Good to know when it comes to justice issues. Police Foundations and 2yr college diploma as a paralegal btw.

Thank you. You have some cred. Please correct me when I post incorrect information. I look forward to your positive contributions. Perhaps you can correct what I said as a reasonably informed person.