spc
Search similar:

uniqs

EDBETA
@rcn.com

EDBETA

Anon

[CATV] ME-TV in Lehigh Valley

I am very disappointed to see RCN dropping Me-TV (Ch. 25). I realize there are a few other channels offering similar programming, but I am a fan of 50s/60s TV and I watch these channels constantly. The more of this type of programing there is the better, in my opinion. There are certain programs on Me-TV that have not been carried by any other local outlets in many, many years. It is being replaced by PlumTV, which, from the listings, I can tell I shall never watch. Me-TV, Retro TV, Antenna TV, This TV, and the old shows on RCN4 are my favorite channels. Losing Me-TV is enough for me to start looking at alternative sources for my TV service.

astoundcares
Emilie
Premium Member
join:2012-01-04

astoundcares

Premium Member

Yikes - Don't leave us !!

Me-TV is still on channel 25 and broadcasting the shows you (and I) love. The problem is with the guide listings, not the actual programming. "Keeping us with the Ramonas" is airing even as I write this note. In the corner you can see the Me-TV symbol, but the Guide is saying you are watching Plum TV. The programmer is working on correcting this issue.

Thanks for letting me know. I hope you have a nice day today.

Emilie

EDBETA
@rcn.com

EDBETA to EDBETA

Anon

to EDBETA
Thank you very much for a very reassuring reponse. My previous message was prompted by a message I received on Sunday (9-30) on my Tivo stating that there was a "channel line-up change", that on Ch. 25 "ME-TV" was being deleted and replaced by "PlumTV". Was this all an error???????