Dustyn
Premium Member
join:2003-02-26
Ontario, CAN

1 recommendation

Dustyn to gate1975mlm

Premium Member

to gate1975mlm

Re: SUPERAntiSpyware Or Malwarebytes Anti-Malware?

I have both of them enabled myself, the paid realtime shields... and I do not notice any conflicts or slowdowns. I hold both of them in the highest regard.

hayc59
Your a Daisy
Premium Member
join:2001-02-26

1 recommendation

hayc59

Premium Member

said by Dustyn:

I have both of them enabled myself, the paid realtime shields... and I do not notice any conflicts or slowdowns. I hold both of them in the highest regard.

Plus One!

rcdailey
Dragoonfly
Premium Member
join:2005-03-29
Rialto, CA

1 edit

rcdailey

Premium Member

One thing I had forgotten, that I should mention, is that if you are running a manual scan with Malwarebytes (latest version) and you have SAS (latest version) real-time protection enabled at the same time, you should not open the GUI for SAS. If you do open it and try to look at a listing of logs, for example, SAS will encounter an error, tell you it has to shut down and then open an error report tab, which allows you to report the error (which you should do). When that happens, simply wait for the Malwarebytes scan to conclude, then click to allow SAS to restart. All will be well, so it is not a make-or-break error. It's just something to keep in mind.

I am adding that this is _my_ experience, so if you are running both MBAM and SAS with real-time protection enabled in both and you do not have this same experience, do not be concerned. Every system is unique and every OS version changes the landscape, too. This experience is mine on an old Dell system running XP SP3.

Exidor
Premium Member
join:2001-05-04

Exidor to hayc59

Premium Member

to hayc59
said by hayc59:

said by Dustyn:

Plus One!

Plus One More!

(Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit)