Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus to Don69Fire

Premium Member

to Don69Fire

Re: [Classes] Monks???

Discovered a bug with the channeled healing stream. You can get double ticks per channel if you spam the healing stream. Even though it is channeled, it triggers a GCD. If you can spam the heal every time the GCD is up, you get double heals every tick.

Been using it to make myself invulnerable in PVP. At the lower levels, CC is hard to come by, so it's just spamming channeled heals all day long, staying at 100% mana and laughing as 3 players can't burst you down all day.

I've also found that mistweave DPS is pretty good as well in dungeons. I'm sure it'll suck later on. Stack int/spirit gear. It converts Spirit into hit/expertise and int into spellpower which converts into attack power. Jab x4, Blackout Kick x2, repeat. No energy to manage. Never go oom. Heals the party like mad. I've been topping DPS and healing meters simultaneously in most of my runs. Because of this, leveling as mistweave spec is better for me than leveling as a DPS or tank spec. Same or better damage with a massive amount of self/party heal through your damage.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Nevermind is the wrong stance.
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

cymraeg to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
i dont think its a bug arch, it caps at certain amount i did this last night in a horrible stocks run and tank still died with 200hp ticks, of course he was in cat form and didnt speaky engrish so he was replaced shortly after that wipe

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

What "caps" are you talking about? Keep spamming your channeled heal and it'll double tick each time it ticks.
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

cymraeg

Premium Member

i thought you meant the amount of the tick not how often

Don69Fire
Premium Member
join:2006-12-28
Danville, WV

Don69Fire to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
said by Exodus:

Discovered a bug with the channeled healing stream. You can get double ticks per channel if you spam the healing stream. Even though it is channeled, it triggers a GCD. If you can spam the heal every time the GCD is up, you get double heals every tick.

Been using it to make myself invulnerable in PVP. At the lower levels, CC is hard to come by, so it's just spamming channeled heals all day long, staying at 100% mana and laughing as 3 players can't burst you down all day.

I've also found that mistweave DPS is pretty good as well in dungeons. I'm sure it'll suck later on. Stack int/spirit gear. It converts Spirit into hit/expertise and int into spellpower which converts into attack power. Jab x4, Blackout Kick x2, repeat. No energy to manage. Never go oom. Heals the party like mad. I've been topping DPS and healing meters simultaneously in most of my runs. Because of this, leveling as mistweave spec is better for me than leveling as a DPS or tank spec. Same or better damage with a massive amount of self/party heal through your damage.

Arch is correct on the double ticks. i have done this and going with the int, spirit gear and staying in heals mode. i can heal any instance so far and be2nd or 3rd in dps really easy with doing the only heals.

today i rran instances and with the BoA gear and the guild +xp and the 1+ hour monk +xp i got 3 levels in one instance run and was about 1k shourt of a 4th level. \less than 2 hours i went from lvl 17 to lvl 30 just running instances. i got almost 75 minutes on the monk +xp. and that was queing in nd out of instances.