join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA
reply to Curious12

Re: [MoP] assassination or subtlety for pve, mist of pandaria

said by Curious12:

said by cymraeg:

sub/muti = dag/dag

com refer to Skittles list

Awesome, one of the daggers i have has lower damage than the heroic one i have .Does it matter which dagger i equip on what hand ?

higher dmg in your mainhand; more damage in your "backstab"/envenom in assassination, and more damage in your backstab/eviscerate in sub.
--
For Rogues, by Rogues, to be used at the Rogue drive through when you order a side-order of Rogue.

Nick D
Premium
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA
Um its called dispatch now show sum respekt

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
kudos:1
respect for theiving, shadow crawling, assassins?

Nick D
Premium
Orange, CA
rouges r teh best mang i kik ur ass lets deul in sw

Skittles
Premium
join:2011-03-31
reply to mettachain
Rogues are ninjas. A few facts:

1. Ninjas are mammals.
2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.
3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

Ninjas can kill anyone they want! Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. My friend said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth
reply to Nick D
i'll bring 39 of my other Hordies with me and I'll duel you.

Nick D
Premium
Orange, CA
I'd like to point out that my sum total of duel wins is roughly ... I think 1, for the achievement.

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth
i don't like dueling either.

Curious12

join:2012-10-01
Newport News, VA
Man , sliceCommander addon rocks !! no more having to look left n then right , all info in one place LOVE it !!! thank you

Curious12

Newport News, VA

1 edit
reply to Curious1
What enchant would you guys recommend for a sub rogue besides dancing steel (price is at 9k per enahcnt for this on my server)? I currently am using windsong.

sorry mentioned addon instead of enchant..

Skittles
Premium
shadowpanther.com

Elitistjerks.com

Maxdps.com

Skittles
Premium
here is a mirro site that you should be able to open from work:

»shadowpanther.home.comcast.net/~···panther/

hope that helps.

Curious12

Newport News, VA
said by Skittles:

here is a mirro site that you should be able to open from work:

»shadowpanther.home.comcast.net/~···panther/

hope that helps.

websensed

bTU

join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO
reply to Curious12
said by Curious12:

What enchant would you guys recommend for a sub rogue besides dancing steel (price is at 9k per enahcnt for this on my server)? I currently am using windsong.

sorry mentioned addon instead of enchant..

Mostly for affordability I have double windsong, but my MH is 476 and OH is still a blue 450 so 10k enchants just are not logical for them.
--
He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Skittles
Premium
agree with bTu, I have 2 476 fist weapons and Im a capped enchanter, I can do windsong for nothing and thats what Im running on both.

Pryck

join:2012-02-03
Fredericksburg, VA
Having two 2.6 speed weapons (MH & OH) for combat is ok? I must have missed a change to that somewhere along the way. I have been running fist/dagger combination; I will swap to both fists tonight!

Nick D
Premium
Orange, CA
Fist/dagger is also acceptable.

Basically go with whatever the highest ilvl is for the offhand slot.

djlar

join:2009-04-23
Highest end damage weapon goes in the main hand, because most abilities are tied to main hand damage, say main gauche causes a double main hand attack...

Nick D
Premium
Orange, CA
Yes, sorry, that was unclear.

Highest ilvl slow weapon (which should be the highest top-end damage) in the main hand.

Highest ilvl of either slow weapon or dagger in the offhand.

bTU

join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO
reply to Nick D
said by Nick D:

One thing I am looking at is when I get to exalted with Klaxxi they have a 463 1.8 speed dagger and a 463 2.8 speed mace. Not sure which I should pick up for my OH as combat. I have a 476 sword for MH. Or is it worth it to grab two daggers and go muti/sub? I have considered the mace for OH just because I am human and get the expertise racial buff for swords and maces.
--
He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Skittles
Premium
said by bTU:

said by Nick D:

One thing I am looking at is when I get to exalted with Klaxxi they have a 463 1.8 speed dagger and a 463 2.8 speed mace. Not sure which I should pick up for my OH as combat. I have a 476 sword for MH. Or is it worth it to grab two daggers and go muti/sub? I have considered the mace for OH just because I am human and get the expertise racial buff for swords and maces.

I'd probably take mace, with human racial plus the change to combat potency I think thats your best bet.

Pryck

join:2012-02-03
Fredericksburg, VA
reply to Nick D
I understand either dual (fists, maces, or swords) are acceptable and so is a fist/dagger or dagger with any combination listed previously but has anyone found dual slower weapons (2.6) with comparable ilvl yields higher damage than the other option?

Nick D
Premium
Orange, CA
All I know is our combat rogue is tearing it up with a fist/axe combo.

Curious12

Newport News, VA
said by Nick D:

All I know is our combat rogue is tearing it up with a fist/axe combo.

I have been pretty decent lately too, my spec is sub and have been doing between 65-75k ish dps.Boss fight in seige of nizhau temple pushed upto 85k

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Curious1

theDailyBlink.com

Venom1

join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA

1 recommendation

/wrists

for serious?!?!? WTF blizz, a glancing blow on myself!!!! Oh, COME ON!!!!

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE
reply to Curious1
for a long time i have missed muti, since cata started it just wasn't fun to play for me. thankfully it is fun again now, i like the dispatch mechanic, it will help new rogues with the spec too. the BnB of muti was FoK now you get it at 66, which makes the quality of life for later leveling in dungeons more fun to me,
--
Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau!
"What happened in here?" " Seems to have been a bit of a squabble." "They're all dead!" " More of a tif then."