Premium
join:2008-03-17
Louisville, KY
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·AT&T DSL Service
reply to Immer

Re: [Lore] MOP: How's it going so far?

I've been enjoying the new quests. Was going to tackle whatever questline Anduin Wrynn is in on Kun Lai Summit today, but I forgot to pack my authenticator with laptop before I left the state yesterday I don't think the people at home will understand what an "authenticator key fob looking thing" looks like.
--
Change the scheme, alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Cox HSI

now that the wife and i both have different smart phones, i was thinking about switching my authenticator to my phone.

question regarding this though. when i use the mobile armory (AH, guild chat, armory, etc.) on the phone and i have to log in, will the authenticator on the phone automatically know to generate a number or would i have to go to the home screen and pull up the authenticator app on the phone then switch back to the armory app?
--
If you find the information in my post helpful or interesting, please throw me a Kudos. Thanks!

Nick D
Premium
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

On Android, the mobile app detects the authenticator app and asks you if it wants to fetch the current value, so you just have to hit OK.

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
kudos:1

NICE!!! switching to mobile authenticator tonight.

Mr Fel
Premium
join:2008-03-17
Louisville, KY
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·AT&T DSL Service
reply to mettachain

Does any remember the phone number based authenticator? Give that a try I guess. Got lucky last night, logged in for shiggles and it didn't ask me for the code.
--
Change the scheme, alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.