spc
uniqs
blushrts
join:2001-01-06
New Cumberland, PA

blushrts to winsyrstrife

to winsyrstrife

Re: $65 seems like a lot

You could switch to the TMobile $30 a month prepay plan with 100 minutes, unlimited texting and 5GB of 4G data. Go Google voice if that isn't enough minutes, or pay .10 a minute after that. It's only available on the website or at Wal Mart. You would cut you and your wife's monthly bill in half.

tiger72
SexaT duorP
Premium Member
join:2001-03-28
Saint Louis, MO

tiger72

Premium Member

said by blushrts:

You could switch to the TMobile $30 a month prepay plan with 100 minutes, unlimited texting and 5GB of 4G data. Go Google voice if that isn't enough minutes, or pay .10 a minute after that. It's only available on the website or at Wal Mart. You would cut you and your wife's monthly bill in half.

^this^

If you don't break 100 minutes each (even if you do, extra minutes are 10c/min) then T-Mobile's $30 plan is unbeatable.
tirebiter
join:2002-02-16
Champaign, IL

tirebiter to blushrts

to blushrts
I have this T-Mobile plan and still can't believe it. The 100-minute thing can be got around with a paid Skype account (2 cents a minute) or as you say, Google Voice. 5GB soft cap and then you drop down to old-timey modem speeds. Just use your data while hooked to a WiFi, and don't watch movies and you'll never hit the 5G. It's $30 for cryin' out loud.

djdanska
Rudie32
Premium Member
join:2001-04-21
San Diego, CA

djdanska

Premium Member

It's a great plan to have as long as you don't need to roam. This plan includes zero data roaming. Other than that, i had a prepaid sim with this plan for when my postpaid t-mobile line maxed out it's data. (Not unlimited)