All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

bluepoint
join:2001-03-24

bluepoint to hottboiinnc4

to hottboiinnc4

Re: [TWC] New Modem Lease Fee NYC

You seems to have an agenda. Why don't you tell us what you got. Who knows, maybe its better than TWC.
hottboiinnc4
ME
join:2003-10-15
Cleveland, OH

hottboiinnc4

My agenda is currently not open to the public except obtaining data and other information. As you can see that on a number of other boards on DSLR, including in Canada.

bluepoint

bluepoint

You mean to say you were all over the places but you can not reveal what you represent? Well then do not expect us to treat you seriously.
How would we know if you were just pulling our legs?
hottboiinnc4
ME
Cleveland, OH

hottboiinnc4

I can tell you that in terms of coverage area the company I represent is the largest. That includes access to TWC, Comcast, Charter, Frontier, Fairpoint, Cox, AT&T/SBC/BellSouth, ABi, CentLink, Covad/MegaPath, Cinci Bell, Bell Canada, and Rogers Communications and several wireless companies for 4G access- both LTE and Wimax, and much more. I also can tell you the company will be launching no frills Internet- no emails, webspace, news groups, etc. Just a simple connection and that is it. The company is based in Ohio and operates on 10 different Tier 1 backbones including AT&T, One Community, Independent Fiber Networks, TWC, Verizon Business, and much more.

Also by March of 2013 the company also will be launching a national IPTV product, service will be available to not only my employer's customers but also to customers of other ISPs. Next week is when customers will be able to be signed up, but I will tell you this, the prices on average maybe more than going direct to the last mile owner (due to wholesaling, etc), but no caps will be imposed, NEVER. The connections will be 100% unlimited and will stay that way (unless on a 4g or connection in Canada).

And if you want more information, as always, you and anyone else is welcome to PM me.

bluepoint

bluepoint

said by hottboiinnc4:

And if you want more information, as always, you and anyone else is welcome to PM me.

Okay, this is now marketing. Please start another thread stating who you represent so that you don't hijack this very interesting thread-$3.95 monthly modem rental.
hottboiinnc4
ME
Cleveland, OH

hottboiinnc4

I am not marketing in this thread. So thus no its not marketing. I'm not selling anything in this thread. I was talking about the modem fee which I should and do have the right to do. You asked what I was doing and I answered the question. YOU are the one that brought that on. and again I will not tell you who I work for.

bluepoint

bluepoint

You bang in yourself to a TWC forum pretending to have an interest in the topic but eventually we find out your motive. Please move on, it stinks. All we want is to discuss TWC's modem rental. If you want to continue your discussion open a new thread, that is if the moderator allows you.
hottboiinnc4
ME
Cleveland, OH

hottboiinnc4

Weather I care or not, does not matter. And as I have said, I have no real motive. I was stating what I know and some have admitted they were not aware of what I have stated- such as Hob not knowing that TWC MidOhio does not allow for 2 modems.

So again, NO I will not move on and you are free to discuss the modem rental fee and I will be free to comment when I think I should inform someone of something. So you can go about your business and stop replying back to my posts trying to make my comments out to be something they are not, and never were. You ask and you got so move on. And you don't want to discuss anything, but my businesss on here and claim I work for TWC.
igarvey
join:2003-07-13
New York, NY

igarvey

does anyone know the difference between the SB6141 and the SBG6580? these are the two modems i have to buy to avoid this fucking fee.
shawnunder7
join:2011-10-08

1 recommendation

shawnunder7

One has built in Wifi, while the other doesn't
hottboiinnc4
ME
Cleveland, OH

hottboiinnc4

thats the only thing that I know of that is different and can find.

Nick21
join:2010-02-03
New York, NY

Nick21

Isn't the 6141 just a D3 modem and 6580 a D3 gateway with modem, router and wifi built-in?