how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

djlar

join:2009-04-23
reply to Immer

Re: [PvE] Brewfest 2012

Yeah I always end up dead being 2nd in tread and just like 3% to kill coren, he usually 2 shots me before I can pop any CDs.. first 2 times I didn't know what hit me, then I started to do some evasion and even some vanish so another fool would die.. LOL

20+ runs, 1 physical DPs trinket, 18 stam ons, 1 healer one..

The physical DPS went to the resto shammy.. thanks blizz

bTU

join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO

6 runs last night, 5 were with a guild group. The 1 pug run the healer egg thing dropped and a retadin took it and jetted, the 5 guild group runs were all stam trinkets. And no kodo in my keg...
--
He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2

On runs number 23 and 25 I finally got loot.

I took the healer trinket on run 23 because the real healer didn't need it, and its got 900 int...

I got the caster trinket on run 25. Needless to say, I'm a little tired of being in that place.
--
McBrain#1430

Name's Ash...Housewares.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5

I am tired of dying in that place.

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Cox HSI

Pro Tip: Have a hunter/lock/stupid low dpser sit on Ursula the whole fight from when she spawns. She the one who throws the barrel on the persons head with the highest threat (i.e. tank) and then forces the brewboss and everything else to go crazy on healers and dps. do this and you will succeed 100%.
--
If you find the information in my post helpful or interesting, please throw me a Kudos. Thanks!

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

Yes man I've been telling this to every group I am in. Been running with dps doing 10k-12k DPS so 90% of the time healer runs out of mana, also nobody attacks Ursula ever.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Cox HSI

turds having a hard time letting go of the past where it was just BL/Hero and focus fire on brewboss.

at the low level gear people have now, you actually have to use a strat...

and have less Portugese players in your group...
--
If you find the information in my post helpful or interesting, please throw me a Kudos. Thanks!

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

said by mettachain:

turds having a hard time letting go of the past where it was just BL/Hero and focus fire on brewboss.

Agreed.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.