how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Kman08

@184.21.45.x
reply to Name141

Re: [Exede] HN7000S -> Exede questions.

I called Exede Friday, and I was up this morning. It was just installed right on the old pole. Of course I am a satellite weeny. So I uninstalled the Hughes, while the installer put the other dish together. It was over and done with in an hour. I am having no problems on the Exede 12 plan.

You can prepay the lease and save $40.00 for the lifetime of the contract. My costs came to 249.99 I think. The 199.99 prepaid lease fee, and the 49.99 set up fee. That was with a 100.00 discount rebate.

I use a Netgear router and he went right to work. I set up all the emails I need, and I even have the MFC Brother machine set up with its own email and that is working now too.

I wanted the FAP free time as well. I knew, that if I had speed, I would want to use it, without fear of that dreaded FAP.

I have been testing my speeds at the Xfinity site. I have broke 12Mbps down, and also broke 3Mbps up too. I think it is working pretty good for us today.

And I hope it is not just a new broom, you know how that goes right?

Name141

join:2006-09-02
Can you run a testmy.net download test and paste it for me ? I am in Gilmer, Texas BTW.