Retired
Premium
join:2001-12-30
USA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Verizon Online DSL

[Philly] Police Brutality

Philly Police Lieutenant with over 19 years service and over 20 complaints filed against him for brutality beats a woman for mistakenly thinking she threw something at him during the Puerto Rican Day Parade.

I watched many views of this incident and it is clear the woman did nothing wrong. 6ABC reported the same cop beat a black businessman and his sons because the guy was driving a Bentley in a not-so-nice neighborhood.
»abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?secti···=8831156

Meanwhile, the Lewis family from Townsend, Delaware has emerged making other serious allegations against Lt. Josey.

"He is out of control and I don't even know how he is on the street after what he did to us," James Lewis said.

Lewis showed Action News photos of himself and two of his sons, bloody and bruised - they say at the hands of the highway patrol officer.

Lewis says he was driving along Erie Avenue near D Street in his Bentley when Lt. Josey pulled him over last summer.

His two sons were following behind in a pickup truck.

"I asked the question 'what did I get pulled over for' and he said 'I know your kind,'" Lewis said.

Lt. Josey allegedly called the 42-year-old a drug dealer, when in fact, Lewis owns several Philadelphia businesses, and neither he nor his sons have ever been convicted of a crime.

Lewis says Josey quickly became belligerent, cursing, especially towards his two sons who watched the police stop from their vehicle.

Lewis took offense and words were exchanged.

"At that point, I'm like 'these are my kids, you are being a little forceful with them.' He pulls his asp out and proceeds to start beating me," Lewis said.

Lewis says Josey then pulled his service weapon.

"He said 'don't be a hero. I already got one under my belt. Don't be another,'" Lewis said.

Some cops think they're above the law.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fn0mrdm···e=colike

--
Vote the Ins Out.
One term for all politicians.
Give the government back to the people.