Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Skittles
Premium
join:2011-03-31
reply to McBrain

Re: [MoP] How was it?

Any particular reason they thought it would be a good idea at placing tabards back at exalted? Did BC call and tell them this was needed?

Ginjer
Premium
join:2009-08-14
Honolulu, HI
said by Skittles:

Any particular reason they thought it would be a good idea at placing tabards back at exalted? Did BC call and tell them this was needed?

Apparently they didn't want us to get rep with factions through the use of a tabard. They want it to be purely cosmetic. /fail
--
Genjer (85 Goblin Death Knight), Jinnjer (85 Troll Druid), Ginjer (85 Orc Hunter), Taeble (85 Goblin Mage), Westernsteer (85 Tauren Paladin), Jinnjer (85 Goblin Rogue), Potable (85 Goblin Priest), Sunlock (85 Orc Warlock), Dalishaman (85 Orc Shaman) MG/H

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to Skittles
said by Skittles:

NPC scan works for me no problem.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Fenrogue

join:2010-11-04
NPC scan picked up a rare for me last night....... but it was dead..

djlar

join:2009-04-23
said by Fenrogue:

Mine picked up 2 within a few mins, both dead of course..

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Are you guys clearing out the cache regularly?

Skittles
Premium
join:2011-03-31
reply to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

said by Skittles:

NPC scan works for me no problem.

what are you talking about? I was reffering to not be able to get a tabard at friendly and using to gain rep in dungeons.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
lol... now that's funny right there.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
reply to djlar
said by djlar:

said by Fenrogue:

Mine picked up 2 within a few mins, both dead of course..

Rares are just to easy to kill at 90 now.
While doing lore walker's rep grind I killed 2 solo, then turned off npc scan for awhile.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2
Tiermordius and I downed one last night. He dropped a ilvl 440 neck and a bag with about 150 different ores/gems in it.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
Nice.

I might turn npc scan back on just for the loot.
as a mage I have had to burn CD's and do some kiting but I've been able to solo them

and now I'm at ilvl465 woot.

Feralmordius

join:2011-01-18
reply to McBrain
After you logged I downed another elite which dropped a Big Bag of Arms which had Qu'nas' Apocryphal Legplates (440 BOE Plate) and Darkstaff of Annihilation (420 BOP Staff)

Darkstaff of Annihilation
»www.wowhead.com/item=87642
Qu'nas' Apocryphal Legplates
»www.wowhead.com/item=90717
Big Bag of Arms
»www.wowhead.com/item=87218
--
Tiermordius on Nathrezim Server (US)
Main Tank for Pride and Ego

djlar

join:2009-04-23
Sadly i440 stuff and below doesn't even put us on LFR-capable gear.....

clawfury

join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI
As far as I know, they haven't actually adjusted LFR to 460 ilvl yet, they state it's something they "plan to do". We'll have to check tonight. It's quite difficult to hit 463 ilvl - I'm at 460 in two specs (blood and unholy) and I probably played 100 hours in the last two weeks, mostly grinding dungeons for gear drops, given that there was very little I could buy that would push me towards 460.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
Run more scenarios, run more heroics, if possible get some crafted stuff.

I made it to 465 with some 450 shoulders, still using a 450 OH (from AoA)

but now I have epic chest and hands and the trinket from brewfest.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2
reply to clawfury
I've grinded so many dungeons over the past ten days.

I still have ilvl 450 shoulders, belt, pants, and weapon. I haven't been ninja'd at all...Those items just haven't dropped.

To let you know how many heroics I've run, I got the achievement for doing them all on Oct 3rd. So, I figure I've done 25-30 heroics and still am short 4 pieces.

I've also done ~25 scenarios and gotten one piece of loot from them. If the queue wasn't 8 seconds and you didn't get 15 VP, they would be pointless.

Even with my loot complaints, I've managed to get to 461 item level. I will be 463 this afternoon when I buy my 489 Klaxxis neck piece. If somehow I could manage to get 3 or 4 pieces of loot before the raid tonight I could theoretically walk into MV at ilvl 465 or 466.

For DarkLogix: Give Arcane a shot man, according to noxxic, Arc is #1 and Fire is #3. About 6k dps separates the two in t14 BiS.
--
McBrain#1430

Name's Ash...Housewares.