All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
clawfury
join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI

clawfury

Re: [MoP] Challenge Modes

That sucks. My DK is on Nathrezim ally side. Trade chat is literally dead, no one says anything. I was tired yesterday of getting all of the tank gear ninjaed by warrior and paladin dps (after I asked them if they needed dps drops, they said yes...so I passed...then they need the tank gear and jet), so I tried to form a PUG - never even got one whisper.

Ginjer
Premium Member
join:2009-08-14
Earth

1 edit

Ginjer

Premium Member

said by clawfury:

That sucks. My DK is on Nathrezim ally side. Trade chat is literally dead, no one says anything. I was tired yesterday of getting all of the tank gear ninjaed by warrior and paladin dps (after I asked them if they needed dps drops, they said yes...so I passed...then they need the tank gear and jet), so I tried to form a PUG - never even got one whisper.

You are about to have a plethora of 90s from the guild soon. I have gotten my Monk up to 68 in just over 24 hours of game play. So, we are chugging along bud. By next weekend, people are going to be ready for raiding.
clawfury
Rochester, MI

clawfury

Yeah, I know Just not sure how many of them will be interested in challenge modes. Guess we'll have to see :-D

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain to clawfury

to clawfury
Tank a few heroics for me and I'll be ready to run all the challenge modes you can stand, claw. I know Immer said he will be down for challenge modes, and certainly we will be able to scrounge up two more dps.

I went from ilvl 439 to 446 last night with only 1 drop from a heroic boss. I got 2 Direbrew trinkets (finally), a helm from Scarlet Monestary, and a ilvl 450 staff from a scenario.

Three or four heroic pieces should put me over ilvl 450 at which point I would assume I'd be ready for challenge modes. At least ready enough to give them a shot.
clawfury
Rochester, MI

clawfury

Awesome. I think we need to be 463 for challenge modes (or very close - the system does NOT upscale). I'm happy to run heroics for you until your ears bleed :P Nice string of drops there! Gratz!
clawfury

clawfury to McBrain

to McBrain
The challenge mode armor sets look really awesome. They also look very difficult to get - but I'm up for the challenge.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

I will chain-queue heroics until I get my holy gear up to date then we can just keep going to get us challenge mode status.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer to clawfury

Premium Member

to clawfury
said by clawfury:

Yeah, I know Just not sure how many of them will be interested in challenge modes. Guess we'll have to see :-D

Tiermordius, Muzzle, Venom/Sanctisimo, Angrende, Skylara, Jobbie, Furius, McBrain... all have expressed excitement and desire for challenge modes. We'll get there, bro... we'll get there.

Feralmordius
join:2011-01-18

Feralmordius to Jobbie

to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

I will chain-queue heroics until I get my holy gear up to date then we can just keep going to get us challenge mode status.

I have just been waiting till we can get some guild groups for Heroics. I got tired of the lame ducks of LFD. Once we get a few more 90s I see heroics runs all the time.

Also PnE has always been a challenge mode type of guild. We all were excited when they made this an actual thing.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

lol.. yeah. Most of our "progression" into DS was with 7 or 8 man raids, lol.... /sigh... good times...