Premium Member
join:2009-08-14
Earth

Ginjer to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus

Re: [Money] MoP Ore Shuffle

said by Exodus:

It is now called "The Guild Auction House". Buy and sell to/from guildies.

I brought up the idea of having a ALT Guild Bank. That way all the lowbie profession mats can be put in the back up bank to help power level professions. Maybe have a set withdrawl fee of like 15g a stack or something. I think that overtime that could be beneficial to a raiding guild.

Lothario
join:2009-09-30
Ottawa, ON

Lothario

Everyone should have a gathering toon, no need to have an alt guild. If you have an alt guild, you'd have to level it up too.

Ginjer
Premium Member
Earth

Ginjer

Premium Member

said by Lothario:

Everyone should have a gathering toon, no need to have an alt guild. If you have an alt guild, you'd have to level it up too.

You don't have to level it up. It is there solely for bank space. All you need is a three or four officers to have accesses. I don't see that being a big deal.

Lothario
join:2009-09-30
Ottawa, ON

Lothario

yeah, brain fart on my part.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer to Ginjer

Premium Member

to Ginjer
said by Ginjer:

said by Lothario:

You don't have to level it up. It is there solely for bank space. All you need is a three or four officers to have accesses. I don't see that being a big deal.

We could explore the alt-guild piece. We should still keep all alts in the main guild. We'd just have a few officers put toons in the guild so that we can move mats to and from gbanks and provide mats to leveling toons. I could see it helping out... especially with how full our gbank has become.

As for the AH on Nathrezim... it's still only week 2. It's not a premier progression server, so... it will take time for anything to start happening in the AH. Some goblins are starting to stake their claims on markets, but nothing substantial just yet. The rep grind is slowing everyone down in crafting professions... which hurts the mats market.

Ginjer
Premium Member
Earth

Ginjer

Premium Member

said by Immer:

said by Ginjer:

said by Lothario:

We could explore the alt-guild piece. Would you be willing to run it's bank?

I could do that. The reason I recommend a few officers or personnel is in the event someone is not logged in. This way people can ask those people for "X" item. If we have it, then the officer takes it out and gives it to the personnel requesting it. Considering we don't make large profits on some items, might as well try.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

said by Ginjer:

I could do that. The reason I recommend a few officers or personnel is in the event someone is not logged in. This way people can ask those people for "X" item. If we have it, then the officer takes it out and gives it to the personnel requesting it. Considering we don't make large profits on some items, might as well try.

I like where this is going. I can use my second account to fill up the guild charter pretty quickly. Can't hurt to try, right?

Ginjer
Premium Member
Earth

Ginjer

Premium Member

said by Immer:

said by Ginjer:

I like where this is going. I can use my second account to fill up the guild charter pretty quickly. Can't hurt to try, right?

Lets give it a shot. Just need to get tabs bought. Other than that, myself and a couple others can organize and free up space in main G bank.

Kilroy
MVM
join:2002-11-21
Saint Paul, MN

Kilroy to Immer

MVM

to Immer
said by Immer:

I can use my second account to fill up the guild charter pretty quickly. Can't hurt to try, right?

Not unless they have changed things. You can only sign a guild charter with one toon per account. Found this out when I was earning a little extra coin signing guild charters.

Easiest way that I found was hanging out in the start zone and offering 5G or better to sign. I think when I did my horde guild bank I offered 50G just to speed up the process.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

awe... foiled.

drew
Radiant
Premium Member
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA

1 recommendation

drew

Premium Member

Takes what? 10 sigs?

Each one of us has at least a lowbie alt we could sign with. I'm sure we could borrow someone's lock for summons to a common location.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

said by drew:

Takes what? 10 sigs?

Each one of us has at least a lowbie alt we could sign with. I'm sure we could borrow someone's lock for summons to a common location.

This

Ginjer
Premium Member
Earth

Ginjer

Premium Member

said by Jobbie:

said by drew:

Takes what? 10 sigs?

This

It takes four now. At least that is what mine took on Mal'Ganis.

Goldheart
join:2002-06-09
Las Cruces, NM

Goldheart to Ginjer

to Ginjer
said by Ginjer:

said by Exodus:

It is now called "The Guild Auction House". Buy and sell to/from guildies.

I brought up the idea of having a ALT Guild Bank. That way all the lowbie profession mats can be put in the back up bank to help power level professions. Maybe have a set withdrawl fee of like 15g a stack or something. I think that overtime that could be beneficial to a raiding guild.

I already have a 6 tab guild bank we could use. I've been using it for exactly this.. storing excess mats.

Ginjer
Premium Member
Earth

Ginjer

Premium Member

Sounds like a plan to me. Run it by Immer and the gang and see who is interested.

Goldheart
join:2002-06-09
Las Cruces, NM

Goldheart

said by Ginjer:

Sounds like a plan to me. Run it by Immer and the gang and see who is interested.

I asked a few times but never got a reply. Everyone either too busy or not interested.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

said by Goldheart:

said by Ginjer:

I asked a few times but never got a reply. Everyone either too busy or not interested.

The fault is mine... I have been working on a way to first reduce our overall inventory before filling up your professions guild, but I had also fallen behind in my gearing for raid nights. You are not being ignored, I just haven't had an opportunity to mete out my online time very effectively of late.

Ginjer
Premium Member
Earth

Ginjer to Goldheart

Premium Member

to Goldheart
said by Goldheart:

said by Ginjer:

I am sure we can get it all figured out. I wonder how we should approach it though? Should we limit to "x" amount of stacks per item?

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

Whatever goes into Goldheart's gbank will be considered "extra leveling mats". That will leave the PnE guild bank with 7 tabs dedicated to MoP lvl items/recipes/mats. If anyone needs help power leveling a profession they'd just whisper one of Goldheart's toons or his fiance's toons for mats. He'll also have free reign to invest excess mats in the AH and turn the profits into glyphs for the guild so that our 90s will have any glyphs they need to be flexible raiders.

Ginjer
Premium Member
Earth

Ginjer

Premium Member

said by Immer:

Whatever goes into Goldheart's gbank will be considered "extra leveling mats". That will leave the PnE guild bank with 7 tabs dedicated to MoP lvl items/recipes/mats. If anyone needs help power leveling a profession they'd just whisper one of Goldheart's toons or his fiance's toons for mats. He'll also have free reign to invest excess mats in the AH and turn the profits into glyphs for the guild so that our 90s will have any glyphs they need to be flexible raiders.

I still think those who are going to be power leveling professions should have to donate something back. While giving out freebies is good, some type of monetary gain should be implemented. IE 10g flat rate per stack or something like that. A little goes a long ways.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

said by Ginjer:

I still think those who are going to be power leveling professions should have to donate something back. While giving out freebies is good, some type of monetary gain should be implemented. IE 10g flat rate per stack or something like that. A little goes a long ways.

Most do on their own, I see no need to implement a fee/tax. Frostguard has already dumped a bunch of pots/flasks in the gbank, we had plenty of feasts for the raid, and we've been crafting gear for fresh 90s. Those who only take and never give are known already... and don't need to be called out. Grace allows everyone time to contribute and make things right in the end.

Goldheart will have free reign on the pre-MoP mats that I have pulled from the gbank and sent to him. The gbank will remain as it has been... a way to benefit the guild by sharing stuff for raiding and min/max.

Everyone has the opportunity to donate gold, guild repairs are open always, and I have yet to receive any requests for gold from the gbank. If that comes up, I'll discuss with officers.

Ginjer
Premium Member
Earth

Ginjer

Premium Member

Sounds good to me. Should hit 85 early tonight. Have about 3 bubbles left. I wasted like an hour yesterday solving archy, only to find out that after 525, most of the old world and northrend, etc. don't guarantee you levels. Boy was I mad.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

What of cata solves?

Ginjer
Premium Member
Earth

Ginjer

Premium Member

said by DarkLogix:

What of cata solves?

Nothing. I solved a few of the Tol'vir solves and didn't get a thing from it. I think you can still get skill ups, but it is likely like a green recipe, who knows what the chances are.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Oh well, time to get lorewalker's rep and get the two items that help archy.