share rss forum feed

Guru

join:2008-10-01
kudos:2
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
reply to Tx

Re: TekSavvy - glorified reseller, not ISP

Why are you guys coming to the conclusions?
I personally never said TSI Marc is doing a bad job in the first place. It's just TSI Andre comes in here and slags R0CKY and TSI Andre might be right but the way the post came out, it certainly didn't come out good in fact to me, it sounded negative.

It's just that TSI R0CKY has represented TSI in the past so, he's quite popular than TSI Marc.

What made me make the post was TSI Andre, an employee of TSI, who slags a Ex-Owner in the public forum...TSI Marc's brother? I don't think any of the employee should be making such statements, it just leaves a bad impression! What gives them that right? Is TSI Andre the owner of TSI making such statements? and TSI Jonathan gives +1, FOOLS!!

Anyhow, don't come to conclusions and TSI Marc certainly is not doing a bad job. Kudos to Marc for working hard and making TSI one of the best.

Bhruic

join:2002-11-27
Toronto, ON
kudos:2
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL

said by Guru:

It's just TSI Andre comes in here and slags R0CKY and TSI Andre might be right but the way the post came out, it certainly didn't come out good in fact to me, it sounded negative.

The problem is that - at best - you are overreading Andre's statement. He never said anything about Rocky at all, you've just decided that must be who he's talking about. He could be (and most likely is) talking about the problems we had with the whole UBB situation.

No need to just to conclusions about people's statements unless you are sure that's what they meant.