share rss forum feed

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2
reply to clawfury

Re: [MoP] Challenge Modes

Tank a few heroics for me and I'll be ready to run all the challenge modes you can stand, claw. I know Immer said he will be down for challenge modes, and certainly we will be able to scrounge up two more dps.

I went from ilvl 439 to 446 last night with only 1 drop from a heroic boss. I got 2 Direbrew trinkets (finally), a helm from Scarlet Monestary, and a ilvl 450 staff from a scenario.

Three or four heroic pieces should put me over ilvl 450 at which point I would assume I'd be ready for challenge modes. At least ready enough to give them a shot.
--
McBrain#1430

Name's Ash...Housewares.

clawfury

join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI
Awesome. I think we need to be 463 for challenge modes (or very close - the system does NOT upscale). I'm happy to run heroics for you until your ears bleed :P Nice string of drops there! Gratz!

clawfury

join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI
reply to McBrain
The challenge mode armor sets look really awesome. They also look very difficult to get - but I'm up for the challenge.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
I will chain-queue heroics until I get my holy gear up to date then we can just keep going to get us challenge mode status.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Feralmordius

join:2011-01-18
said by Jobbie:

I will chain-queue heroics until I get my holy gear up to date then we can just keep going to get us challenge mode status.

I have just been waiting till we can get some guild groups for Heroics. I got tired of the lame ducks of LFD. Once we get a few more 90s I see heroics runs all the time.

Also PnE has always been a challenge mode type of guild. We all were excited when they made this an actual thing.
--
Tiermordius on Nathrezim Server (US)
Main Tank for Pride and Ego

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
lol.. yeah. Most of our "progression" into DS was with 7 or 8 man raids, lol.... /sigh... good times...