spc
uniqs

eboxnat1
join:2011-05-06
Montreal, QC

eboxnat1 to saitoh183

to saitoh183

Re: Internet packages

No unlimited, but we have some pretty high usage plans at great prices. Most average "unlimited" usere will probably be fine with a 500g (or even less) plan. Its all a matter of tracking your usage and seeing whats right for you
saitoh183
Premium Member
join:2012-01-08
Saint-Eustache, QC

saitoh183

Premium Member

said by eboxnat1:

No unlimited, but we have some pretty high usage plans at great prices. Most average "unlimited" usere will probably be fine with a 500g (or even less) plan. Its all a matter of tracking your usage and seeing whats right for you

Thanks for the reply, I guess im not the average user i have to restrain my downloading to not go over most months...lol

frog
@198.168.17.x

frog to eboxnat1

Anon

to eboxnat1
Hi, eboxnat, what i really want is bying extra GIG when i want like other ISP offer. Like last month i had to press the brake pedal for the last week. My steam account is too big
saitoh183
Premium Member
join:2012-01-08
Saint-Eustache, QC

saitoh183

Premium Member

said by frog :

Hi, eboxnat, what i really want is bying extra GIG when i want like other ISP offer. Like last month i had to press the brake pedal for the last week. My steam account is too big

Same here, its not like VL, where you can buy extra gig for the current month. Because lets face it, if your calling for extra GiG, its for right now and not next month.